No announcement yet.

Is this price ok, or just a bit cheap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this price ok, or just a bit cheap.

£2850 for an 94' Surf, L reg, 3.1TD, mot & tax (but doesn't say how long), auto, and that's about all it say's, I think it's a dealer that work's from home. I'm supposed to go and see it tomorrow.
    Would it be worth a look at that price, but thing is too, ging by what I see then selling for on here it does seem a bit cheap.

3.1TD thats interesting, maybe a 3.0TD
    I think thats a good price but as a petrol boy I might be wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Harry
      £2850 for an 94' Surf, L reg, 3.1TD, mot & tax (but doesn't say how long), auto, and that's about all it say's, I think it's a dealer that work's from home. I'm supposed to go and see it tomorrow.
      Would it be worth a look at that price, but thing is too, ging by what I see then selling for on here it does seem a bit cheap.
      yea it is cheap but there have been a few that have been going for 3k and have been really good motors so i would take alook give it a good going over and if everything seems ok go for it if not then just walk away
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

We're in the same boat as you dude, if there's no info on it, Who knows. Price wise it doesn't seem too bad but without a little more on it, anyones guess. Get more detail or if its not too far go and have a look anyway.
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Ok, he's about 15 mile's from me, so not far, like you say all I can do is have a look and take it from that, but that's all the info I have till tomorrow when I see it "in the flesh".

Comment

It's cheap, but not cheap enough to buy a dog. Like everyone else said, buy it if it's good, leave it if not. May be a little cheaper up there due to smaller supply.

Comment

What am I looking for with these, I mean is there any specific very bad/dodgy part's/area's to look at?

Comment

What am I looking for with these, I mean is there any specific very bad/dodgy part's/area's to look at?
                http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/info/faq.htm

http://www.hiluxsurf.eu/faq_general.htm#buy

Comment

My mate bought a spotless 3.0TD with boxed brand new Thule roof bars and boxed brand new towbar for £3450 a few months back, so it's probably ballpark for an average to good standard 3.0.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                    It's cheap, but not cheap enough to buy a dog. Like everyone else said, buy it if it's good, leave it if not. May be a little cheaper up there due to smaller supply.
                    One thing I would add is dont buy the 1st one you see unless it's obviously a steal. There are plenty around now.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I wont buy the first one I see unless it seem's really good, thank's for the link's too, I'll look through thing's so I'm not going to hopefully not going to sound & look like a complete pratt lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X