Nice! 5 of them? Where from?

Comment

tyres

they look ok tony the tyres wot they called and wot are they like
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

4 x Kumho Vanguard Mud Terrains, 31x10.50x15, same as the ones on Tony's pickup (but smaller ) so we know they're good.

Got them from Micheldever Tyres Nr Andover, got my BFG A/T's from there and they did me a good deal for them too.

Handled very well yesterday when I tried them out, not noticably noisy, lots of grip even on the ice.

And they look the NUTZ!!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I had the exact same bull bar on mine when i got it. Thought it was disgusting so i took it off. V glad i did.
          Looks great Linda!
          Derek :
          1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
          [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            mmmm not bad.... There is also a "get really Muddy" sticker on the back, two new rubber mats, an air freshener on the rear view mirror and a special mod to allow the engine to blow coolant out of the expansion tank.....

Watch out for the next installment..........
            Cool a mod to allow the coolant to flow freely, does this help to cool the engine more or does it just allow the engine to be washed at the same time.
            Its also good cause you call it your baby so I suppose its dribbling like one now.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
              Cool a mod to allow the coolant to flow freely, does this help to cool the engine more or does it just allow the engine to be washed at the same time.
              Its also good cause you call it your baby so I suppose its dribbling like one now.
              It's a special mod... idea is that we spurt coolant all the place over making the ground wetter and muddy wherever we go.....
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

It's a special mod... idea is that we spurt coolant all the place over making the ground wetter and muddy wherever we go.....
                could you not pipe it to all the wheels then they would be self cleaning
                and you would never get bogged in.
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

yeah... just recycle my ideas from 6 months ago, why not!!
                  hehehe!!

are we playing spot the difference?
                  Attached Files
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I can spot the difference, someones dumped 20 tons of mud over your drive in the second pic!

(Tony @ Pops house )

Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                      I can spot the difference, someones dumped 20 tons of mud over your drive in the second pic!

(Tony @ Pops house )

i'm more woried about my neighbours... they've been quiet for a while!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                      X