Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

Hi everyone.

Can anyone recomend an insurance company that will cover me on my surf? Tried the one this site recomends, but they declined me for being too young. Currently with Norwhich Union who increased my premium by £500 because I moved house, hardly quoting me happy there.
    Hold my beer and watch this

Originally posted by Jason_b555
    Hi everyone.

Can anyone recomend an insurance company that will cover me on my surf? Tried the one this site recomends, but they declined me for being too young. Currently with Norwhich Union who increased my premium by £500 because I moved house, hardly quoting me happy there.
    Norwich Bunion wouldn't cover me as they said they don't insure imports. Try Tesco they were the cheapest by £102
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

give lifesure a try i've been with them now for 3 yrs and they cover the mods to the truck at no extra charge
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I'm with LIfesure as well. Good company and a good price
        http://www.lifesure.co.uk/motor.php

Comment

tried lifesure but declined for being too young

Comment

tried lifesure but declined for being too young
            try A-Plan or Adrian Flux
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

just started a new policy with Adrian Flux, nearly half what Norwich Union quoted. Plus the Adrian flux call centre wasn't in Bombay

Comment

Hi everyone.

I'm with norwich union, so they do insure imports.
                £260 for the year fully comp protected
                If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

just started a new policy with Adrian Flux, nearly half what Norwich Union quoted. Plus the Adrian flux call centre wasn't in Bombay
                  Jason ya coulda tried one (if ya haven't already in your area Frizzell @ Liverpool / Victoria, bin wiv em 14+ years.... I'm mature now !!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                    Jason ya coulda tried one (if ya haven't already) in your area Frizzell @ Liverpool / Victoria, bin wiv em 14+ years.... I'm mature now !!!!

Mature like a fine wine?
                    A mouldy cheddar?
                    or an old tree?

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                      Jason ya coulda tried one (if ya haven't already) in your area Frizzell @ Liverpool / Victoria, bin wiv em 14+ years.... I'm mature now !!!!

will give them a go, but don't think it's going to beat Adrian Flux. Plus most insurance companies don't insure me coz I'm too young, how 24 is classified as young I don't know. Or the quote goes up when I tell them about my minor infringement with a couple of police money boxes (sorry speed cameras)

Comment

will give them a go, but don't think it's going to beat Adrian Flux. Plus most insurance companies don't insure me coz I'm too young, how 24 is classified as young I don't know. Or the quote goes up when I tell them about my minor infringement with a couple of police money boxes (sorry speed cameras)
                        I remember when I was 24 with the whole world at my feet......

Once you're 25 it'll suddenly get much cheaper. Try the Policy Shop too (sorry, no contact details).

Comment

yeah got a year to go now to before my insurance costs drop and I don't get asked about previous claims and offences in the past few years Well I got until feb 4th before current insurance expires, so should have something sorted then. If not I'm going to try really hard not to hit anything or anyone

Comment

Are Adrian Flux any good? Im desperate to change my insurance company so i can crack on with some modifications, im too young for lifesure aswell! Its b00dly hard work finding insurance prices that arnt more then the actual car!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                              Are Adrian Flux any good? Im desperate to change my insurance company so i can crack on with some modifications, im too young for lifesure aswell! Its b00dly hard work finding insurance prices that arnt more then the actual car!
                              Put it this way Adrian Flux saved me £250 with all mods listed and better cover level against £800 by a certain ******* Union even though I had been with them for over 10 yrs

Comment

Working...
                              X