Toyota Tool Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Tool Bag

Just found the original tool kit in my surf but there is something in there that I haven't got a clue what it is, its black, metal and unfolds into 3 plate things plus it has what looks like 2 seperate levers which join together to form a t piece for something...Anyone have any ideas what it is?
    When the going gets tough...The Surf gets going!!!

Wheel chock.

Comment

Originally posted by ninja_king
      Just found the original tool kit in my surf but there is something in there that I haven't got a clue what it is, its black, metal and unfolds into 3 plate things plus it has what looks like 2 seperate levers which join together to form a t piece for something...Anyone have any ideas what it is?
      As Mat says the Black metal that unfolds & folds up into a wheel Chock & the T piece bits are for Lowering the underslung spare Wheel & the Jack I spoze (as I don't have one) I'm guessing !!!!!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just don't see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Whats a wheel chock? Is it something from Liverpool Chuck?
        When the going gets tough...The Surf gets going!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ninja_king
          Whats a wheel chock?
          A fancy brick. You wedge it under the tyre to stop it moving.

Comment

didn't you ever wonder why spitfire pilots shout "chocks away" before they taxi off?
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              didn't you ever wonder why spitfire pilots shout "chocks away" before they taxi off?

I thought that was when they chucked thier Mars bars out the cockpit 'cos they needed two hands to fly the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                I thought that was when they chucked thier Mars bars out the cockpit 'cos they needed two hands to fly the plane.
                You're on form today Vince. Heee Heee
                If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  That'll be a cast off in your area then Ninja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's always a Payback .... Castin off may now be a problem !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                  X