surf bondage & dis.............!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf bondage & dis.............!

well, you think you know a guy! here we are, family all huddled around the computer reading luckys (now we know why he`s called that) write up on changing cylinder heads, you think nice write up by a nice family guy, and then you read it, "jam large screwdriver between the nuts". well NOW we know what he`s into. we will now all be going to counciling
    jim.b.

1990 SSR LTD 2LTE auto
    1985 SR V8 4.4 litre manual

Originally posted by kiwi-jim
    well, you think you know a guy! here we are, family all huddled around the computer reading luckys (now we know why he`s called that) write up on changing cylinder heads, you think nice write up by a nice family guy, and then you read it, "jam large screwdriver between the nuts". well NOW we know what he`s into. we will now all be going to counciling
    Your lucky you only read about it, he helped me strip my head down so i had first hand experience of the driver being jammed between the nuts
    ooooooooohhhhhhhh errrrrr
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
      Your lucky you only read about it, he helped me strip my head down so i had first hand experience of the driver being jammed between the nuts
      ooooooooohhhhhhhh errrrrr
      have a quick look
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi-jim
        LOL
        Derek :
        1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
        [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

No Pain no Gain

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X