Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Roughtrax

Good news

Roughtrax has brought in a new policy on carriage. Small parts come by mail and the cost of carriage is correspondingly cheaper.

Some one is listening

Originally posted by cyclist
    Good news

Roughtrax has brought in a new policy on carriage. Small parts come by mail and the cost of carriage is correspondingly cheaper.

Some one is listening
    Yeah, got an email from them earlier about that. Nice one.

Now, if they could only put the prices on the website INC. VAT!!!!
    It just does, OK?

Comment

I've always got that, but then I am a 'prefered customer' !!!!

Like ordering junk every other day!

"Hi, it's Tony" is enough when I ring up!!

Top people!
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
        if they could only put the prices on the website INC. VAT!!!!
        There's quite a few who are guilty of that
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          There's quite a few who are guilty of that
          Not me!!

Not VAT regestered yet!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Not me!!

Not VAT regestered yet!
            True, when you do register give both prices please ?
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

thats good to see, has put me off ordering smaller things off roughtrax. nice one
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

yeah indeed.,,, I can ring up and say "hi its tony" and they send me loads of free stuff.... weird

anyone else got a nice roughtrax tax disc holder? got mine in dec and it looks smart plus if anyone else works on the car you dont need to find any numbers good job RT
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                  anyone else got a nice roughtrax tax disc holder? got mine in dec and it looks smart plus if anyone else works on the car you dont need to find any numbers good job RT
                  I got a pile of them Barry gave me to give away!

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                    yeah indeed.,,, I can ring up and say "hi its tony" and they send me loads of free stuff.... weird

Thanks for that tip Tim, I might try that, do ya think they'll regognise I'm not Tony !!!!
                    (I got a pile of them Barry gave me to give away!)
                    Well where's our's then Tony !!!!!!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see who's doing it !!!!
                    Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 14 January 2007, 17:47.
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

the other week I needed an axle oil seal, so rather than ordering on web, phoned and asked if they could post it royalmail to save on shipping. they said sure, and that they were going to change the shipping policy for small items - so good news!
                      i had already made an order the previious month and bulked it out with oil filters!! to make shipping worthwhile so didnt need any more!
                      Landcruiser Colorado
                      Sub. Forester

Comment

Roughtrax did me proud the other day - ordered my new brakes all round and some service parts and they arrived next day - but on delivery found one of the shoes was damaged in transit. Rang and spoke to Barry and no quibble, sent me a replacement which also arrived next day. Top service.
                        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

RoughTrax reply

Hi guy's, (sorry and Gal's) just thought I would add a little something to the carriage comments, I do know that this was one area that we have not been able to change to the website in the past, the early system would only allow one price for all products, and customers not knowing that we would change the carriage in the office may have been put off, particularly on the smaller items, it's only been the fact that I have tried to listen to comments being said that changes have been made, new software has now been introduced to the site and believe me it's not been as straight forward as it seems, every single item has been weighed, sized and priced accordingly the product.....very, very dull, , anyway hopefully the changes should please the majority of customers…..we are trying!!
                          On a lighter note, if anyone wants a free tax disc holder, please just send me a quick email, I'll be happy to send them out.....no purchase needed!!!
                          A couple of final things, can anyone help me add the towing weight or even the gross weight to our technical data section of an LN130 or KZN130...I even had to weigh my own KZN185 to get the info on that model for a customer !
                          Finally thanks for the comments and we hope that Jacks emails and news letters are providing some interest and keeping everyone informed...any comments on anything, please do email me.

Thanks again
                          Barry
                          RoughTrax.

Comment

This seems to be the best source of technical stats:
                            http://specs.amayama.com/toyota/hilux_surf/

No gross weight or towing weight though. I might be able to dig something up later....

Comment

Tech data

Thanks for that, I'll check it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X