Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Raven I think I saw you

I just noticed that pic of your Surf.

I was seeing a girlfriend until recently, and she lived in Stoke Lodge. A few weeks ago I was looping around the flyover to go up the A38 towards the Almondsbury junction, when I looked across and saw one damn near identical to mine going down that mini slip road on the other side.

Blue, same bullbars, twin spots etc. I even said to the girfriend, 'hey some swine has got a Surf like mine!'

Was it you by any chance?

And while I am on, do you know of anyone that you would trust in Bristol to service a these trucks?

Cheers

Rob G

Comment

service

mmmmmmmm.not sure yet but nee to sort something out soon
      someone recommended roughtrax in keynsham a while back

may have been me....i lurk around the a38/m4/m32 every other day!
      NOGGIN: '96 3.0L TD SSR-G Electric blue...
      'Rum:so much more than a breakfast drink'!

Comment

This chapter thing your thinking of setting up! I think it's a good idea and all that stuff but as for setting up an alternative website, I'd say there's no need. This site not only keeps the whole country in touch it already has everything a surf owner needs at their finger tips and to set up other sites could make it difficult to get information, help and advise, if it's scattered around on site after site. Hell I could set up a site for us northern chappies, but it's already here.
        Maybe the admin could set up sections if some of you feel it neccessary. personally I don't I think united we stand ETC ETC.....

P.S. I maybe typing out of turn here and dragging up old issues cause I read the first thread and saw 6 pages then browsed through.(Lazy Bugger y'see) SO if this has been said before. sorry peeps just ignore me...
        [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

south west chapter

i think the majority vote was a no-no and 'united we stand' rules...
          i dont think anyone was actually serious-it was just a bit of parochial banter!
          NOGGIN: '96 3.0L TD SSR-G Electric blue...
          'Rum:so much more than a breakfast drink'!

Comment

Originally posted by nogginthenog
            i think the majority vote was a no-no and 'united we stand' rules...
            i dont think anyone was actually serious-it was just a bit of parochial banter!
            Phewwwww!
            [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
              Hi,

Thought I'd post this one on here as some may miss it in the body of my earlier messages.

A few of us are thinking of setting up a West Country Chapter if theres enough interest, so far the area seems to include, Wilts, Bristol, Glos (Chepstow), but would be happy to welcome all members who are in the SWest (Somerset, Devon, Cornwall where are u?)

I am happy to do a bit of leg work on this one, organise a website/logo, meets Etc if theres enough interest..........an opportunity to meet up, oggle each others, do a bit of driving, drink beer and eat bacon sarnies.

PM me if you are seriously interested,

Cheers,

Raven

Damned good idea Raven. We are a a long way from our friends up north,but we can stiil keep in touch via this wonderful site
              Last edited by tich; 11 February 2004, 15:22.

Comment

Are you trying to rule the country or what? you lot seam to be breading like flies at the moment.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

new chapter!!

Hi I am in glos and would be interested in being involved in something in this area, pls let me know of anything at wade6@msn.com,
                  cheers Wade.

Comment

Working...
                  X