No announcement yet.

Logeys truck meets its new friends....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logeys truck meets its new friends....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by vatchman
    hehe,and what did linda say when she met the new arrival.?
    Linda took him to pick it up, didn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      Linda took him to pick it up, didn't she?
      yea ive just read the other thread,wish my missus was as understanding as linda.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
        yea ive just read the other thread,wish my missus was as understanding as linda.
        The wench told me I could have G.B's 1st gen when he put it up for sale, but I was skint, so my wife's just as bad, bless her. Still gutted about not being able to buy it, though. (I'm off before I start blubbing).

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          The wench told me I could have G.B's 1st gen when he put it up for sale, but I was skint, so my wife's just as bad, bless her. Still gutted about not being able to buy it, though. (I'm off before I start blubbing).
          Don't worry, I can't justify keeping it for to long, once its MOT'd and cleaned up (and possibly with my spare Rover V8 in it) it'll have to go. I just couldn't bear to see it unwanted and unloved by the E-bay clowns.

I'll give you couple of months to save up......

Anyway, if it hangs around to long, its got much better doors, tailgate and interier than my blue one, and things might start going missing from it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            I just couldn't bear to see it unwanted and unloved by the E-bay clowns.
            Aye. At least it's somewhere where it's safe and appreciated now, and not with some pillock owning and driving it. (The E-bayer, not G.B).

I'll give you couple of months to save up......

Wonder how much I could make from being a Gigolo for a month?

Anyway, if it hangs around to long, its got much better doors, tailgate and interier than my blue one, and things might start going missing from it!!!!

Don't you dare.....

Comment

Should that be THE EX-LOGEY truck and its new friends

Its such a nice beast ......To have been replaced by the Golden Glam Wagon
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Iv'e got a short list of bits wot I need,but I can always make it longer..
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                  I typed that, but it sounded a bit cruel, so deleted it.

It is a nice truck, just looks a little short next to mine and L's, which considering its got a 2" body lift is quite funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie

there's nothing wrong with the GOLD surf. i just like to be a bit different, the 1st gen exclusive club and now the ultra exclusive club of GOLD surfs?

BTW Has anyone else ever seen a GOLD surf? i can't recall ever seeing another anywhere!
                    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                      there's nothing wrong with the GOLD surf. i just like to be a bit different, the 1st gen exclusive club and now the ultra exclusive club of GOLD surfs?

BTW Has anyone else ever seen a GOLD surf? i can't recall ever seeing another anywhere!
                      1 is enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by logey79

if you are so proud of the gold surf, why have you got a picture of somebody elses 1st gen as your avatar? (runs away and hides for the rest of the evening..)
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                          1 is enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          1 is 1 too many
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Nothing wrong with GOLD!!!!!!!

It's a great looking truck, to be honest though, GOLD doesn't work on alot of motors, but certainly does on the surf.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                              if you are so proud of the gold surf, why have you got a picture of somebody elses 1st gen as your avatar? (runs away and hides for the rest of the evening..)
                              the avatar will be changed when i get some decent pics of the new one so stick that in your shed!

Comment

Working...
                              X