School reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School reports

Sorting out more stuff to clear out of the house and found a letter file from mums house when I cleared her place out to sell it . The file contained most of my school reports from junior school upwards . Most seemed t describe me as a dreamer/class clown . The High school ones followed the same lines but one said 'Richard seems to fill his time disassembling and re assembling his pen . I see a future in the trades for this pupil'

How true .
    What did your reports say?
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

apparently, at school, i used to take the pi$$ out my classmates and talk alot about nothing in particular.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
      apparently, at school, i used to take the pi$$ out my classmates and talk alot about nothing in particular.
      One said i was a enigma....Is That painful
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

One of mine said something like :-

"If Andy devoted as much time to his work as he does to looking out of the window daydreaming, he could go a long way"
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I have no idea where my school reports are now, but from memory my primary school reports were pretty good, but it went down hill fast at comprehensive school. Because of my glowing report from primary school at comprehensive I was placed in the higher sets for most subjects and didn't enjoy struggling to keep up, as a result I made less and less effort, by the time I left I just got through with 6 O levels, but not great grades, B was the best. I have never in all this time got the results out of the envelope to show any of my previous employers. The teachers at the time told me in a polite way they didn't feel I'd made the most of my abilities, and this would be reflected later in life, dont know if they were right , but I paid more in tax last year than the average teachers wage , so who knows ?
          Former owner of 94 Surf SSR-X 3.0 TD

Comment

in every subject i got A's

for absent
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
              One of mine said something like :-

"If Andy devoted as much time to his work as he does to looking out of the window daydreaming, he could go a long way"

hehehe!! I got that comment on one of my reports too.

I don't think they meant moving from Reading to south Wales though.

Comment

in secondary school i missed the 1st year thru an accident where i nearly lost my right arm,so no report there
                second year a little better as i spent half the year going to physio and the last 3 yrs the reports said i could do better if only i would turn up
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Can't remember any of mine. I think the stone carver gave up half way through.
                  Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
                    Can't remember any of mine. I think the stone carver gave up half way through.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                      in secondary school i missed the 1st year thru an accident where i nearly lost my right arm,so no report there
                      second year a little better as i spent half the year going to physio and the last 3 yrs the reports said i could do better if only i would turn up
                      Wow, thats scarily similar to your recent working life!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        Wow, thats scarily similar to you recent working life!!

i'm just accident prone.
                        i walked past a derilct building when i was a kid and got hit on the head by a rock and ended up with stitches in me head
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067

i hit a tree while tobogganing in my first year(remember snow?) which gave me 4 months off, all my reports after that either said 'who?' or ' must try harder now he's back.. i went to a school reunion 6 months after i left, and no one knew who i was!!!
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                            i hit a tree while tobogganing in my first year(remember snow?) which gave me 4 months off, all my reports after that either said 'who?' or ' must try harder now he's back.. i went to a school reunion 6 months after i left, and no one knew who i was!!!

did you go to the right school?

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                              you weren't wearing a shed were you?
                              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                              X