Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

HOPE this is of help to everyone out there.
    Best quote i have found for my 1993 Surf SSR-x 3000cc is £368 Fully Comp inc business use. Call NFU Mutual on 01604 883726 and ask for Kim or Chris. They are best by far. £200 cheaper on my previous Jag.
    Let me know how you do.

Also anyone know where i can get new or second hand electric aerial for above car?

I got two wheel hub badges from Chris but they don't fit front as 4 wheel hub cover sticks out. Is it different badge for front wheels and where can i get.
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Originally posted by Philip
    Best quote i have found for my 1993 Surf SSR-x 3000cc is £368 Fully Comp inc business use. Call NFU Mutual on 01604 883726 and ask for Kim or Chris. They are best by far. £200 cheaper on my previous Jag.
    Let me know how you do.

Also anyone know where i can get new or second hand electric aerial for above car?

I got two wheel hub badges from Chris but they don't fit front as 4 wheel hub cover sticks out. Is it different badge for front wheels and where can i get.
    do you mean the freewheeling hubs?
    you can't have the covers on with these as they stick out a few inches.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Hubs

Thanks
      Must be Free wheeeling hubs as you say, as they stick out app 2 Ins.
      Anyway now have 2 spare for rear.
      Philip
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

Insurance

Originally Posted by Philip
        Let me know how you do.

Not sure about this info Philip.

I rang them today and was told firstly, that Chris had not worked there for nearly a year.

Secondly that they no longer insure Imported vehicles and have not done so for some months.

They were unable to help me in any way..

Maybe if you already insure with them?

Clive

Comment

Chris

Yes you are right, i was insured with them for my old Jag and anyway Kim is much nicer. Sorry you had no luck.
          Still Searching,
          Dick Whittington

Comment

I got insured from Tesco £450 ish full comp and protected NCD inc business use , i'm 33 with 5 years they were very good and didn't insist on any alarm ! 3.0 LTD 93

tried all over but tesco were the best from me !

Comment

I got insured from Tesco £450 ish full comp and protected NCD inc business use , i'm 33 with 5 years they were very good and didn't insist on any alarm ! 3.0 LTD 93

Tesco were favourable to me as well, but asked for a Cat1 alarm.

Is your surf going to be garaged?

So far Lifesure are the best for me.

Clive

Comment

I'm very happy, cause i just got my new quote from AXA in Ireland and it's €800 less than it was last year. Might be cause i hit 30 last year. I only have 3 yrs no claims so its still €1000 but i'm happy. Just thought i'd share that.
                Derek :
                1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
                [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Working...
                X