Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    Botty love definitely gets my vote...
    oh dear...it's all coming out now then Matt!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

(EDIT)

Kameeleon,I did see the one you looked at but can't afford it. Have a look at this one and let me know what you think. I'm trying not to rush out and buy one but its very difficult. I still might hold on and wait for one to come up here.
      Thanks again

(EDIT)

Mick, doesn't look too bad at all mate. It all depends on the final selling price.

I bought my 1995 Surf 3.0 SSRX last september for £2400, only had 72,500 km on the clock and a little UK history (it had only been in the country for just over 2 years).

I've fitted a new front chrome bumper and had an oil and filter service which were nessecary. I've also fitted bull bars, spot lights, 6 X 9 speakers, subs and amps, blue LEDS in the dash and a sunroof wind deflector, all unessecary but once you start you can't stop!

This is a great forum mate, a lot of the time things do go off topic and take on a life of their own and sometimes it's a little frustrating but it all adds to the fun.

There are some real experts here who are mechanically gifted, there are others who are genuinley funny, and there are some like myself who are here to look and learn. (Oh and keep an eye out for the Cellar Dwellers!)

My advice is gather all the info you can from these guys, develope slightly thick skin, use your sense of humour and enjoy!!!
      Last edited by Scorpion; 9 January 2007, 23:38.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by kameeleon
        (EDIT)
        There are some real experts here who are mechanically gifted, there are others who are genuinley funny, and there are some like myself who are here to look and learn.
        Oh, that's right, don't even give the Cellar Dwellers a mention.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
          oh dear...it's all coming out now then Matt!
          I can most definitely say that 'nowt will be going in.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            Oh, that's right, don't even give the Cellar Dwellers a mention.
            Duely noted and amended Matt!
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

(EDIT)

This is a great forum mate, a lot of the time things do go off topic and take on a life of their own and sometimes it's a little frustrating but it all adds to the fun.
              tends mainly to just go a bit off topic in the general section, because we got people like woodzie and MattF, a slug and a hippo, a vagrant and a doctor, a guy who sells kinky boots and many other people who just feck around all the time. they can't help it though - don't tell them i said this, but i think they may be a little simple, if you catch my drift.

if it's serious or a proper mechanical problem, pop it in the mechanical/technical thingy and an 80's singer posing as a carpenter who knows everything about evrything will help, along with the doc and a few others who know where the bonnet release thingy is. most people keep it real in this section.

don't go into the cellar, even if they say they got some free stuff for your surf, it's just s a trap...they do bad things to good people down there. especially look out for the chap. he's really, really not wired properly!
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Duely noted and amended Matt!

Comment

Working...
                X