Off road insurance??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off road insurance??

Having looked at the search for insurance i'm still lookin for a company that will insure modified surfs and for off road use.

Renewal notice came in from Tesco £292 Fully comp. Which is great but they don't know it's been modified

Anyone got such a policy for modified and off road use???
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Originally posted by smithsurf
    Having looked at the search for insurance i'm still lookin for a company that will insure modified surfs and for off road use.

Renewal notice came in from Tesco £292 Fully comp. Which is great but they don't know it's been modified

Anyone got such a policy for modified and off road use???
    Lifesure have done my 5" lift with no extra charge and also covered for Green lanes at no extra charge.
    Have a look on Roughtrax website as i think there was some brokers on there that do off-roading cover + mods
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

sureterm direct 0845 2020230
      I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Adrian Flux do offroad insurance
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
          sureterm direct 0845 2020230

Just tried them and they'll only insure for a 3" lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next.......................... ...................

Comment

Linda's truck is fully covered, all the mods, and covered for accidents at offroad sites. All for no extra cost.

A-Plan is who its with.

Incedently, greenlanes are public highways, you will always be covered anyway.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Just tried admiral and they say they've got a Surf but it's not an import is a uk model only What the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
                Just tried admiral and they say they've got a Surf but it's not an import is a uk model only What the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Fools! That would be a 4Runner then! If a Surf is on their list, then its got to be a import!!!
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                  Fools! That would be a 4Runner then! If a Surf is on their list, then its got to be a import!!!
                  Tried to explain but they could not grasp what i was saying,could hear the woman talking to the manager....knuclehead Mcspazatrons!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    Linda's truck is fully covered, all the mods, and covered for accidents at offroad sites. All for no extra cost.

A-Plan is who its with.

Incedently, greenlanes are public highways, you will always be covered anyway.

Hey TonyN,

Phoned A-Plan today....................£316 fully comp with mod's and off road insurance(3rd party only,but thats handy if you bump into someone else). So i'll be going with them.

Cheers,Fraser

Comment

Working...
                    X