Ebay help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay help please

I'm not up to speed with my pc yet so please could anyone help. I want to advertise some items on ebay and need to know how to get the photos on. I have the images stores on an SD card and am able to put them onto the pc but how do I move them across to the ebay add? Also I was told that if you were interested in an item for sale there was a way to keep watch of it, without having bid, so that you could at the last minute place a bid. Again does anyone know how to do this please. I have managed to go into an item that only has a few minutes or so to run but it only changes the time and last bid if I click out of it and then go back in. In other words not a "real time" counter.

Hope this is clear enough and thanks for any help with these two questions.

Keep pressing refresh while you are on the page / item you are interested in, this will update the time left, as for selling , first you will need to register , much like this forum, pick a username etc, then go to Sell at the top bar of ebays page, they have their own program for uploading images , just use the browse function on their menu to tell it where they are stored , eg My Documents/my pictures/foldername/pic No. As for watching an item , simply click on the watch this item text top right of description, the item will be then stored in the section at the top that says my ebay.

this wont make much sense to you until you try it for yourself, you'll soon get the hang of it
    Former owner of 94 Surf SSR-X 3.0 TD

Comment

you upload the pics when you make your add , you'll see the box

click refresh to watch the time counter click down , you use a program called SNIPE to bid for you in the last 5 seconds. HTH

Comment

Thanks very much for the help. I am registered already so will place my first item and see how it goes.

Comment

Once you're registered, so you have your own "My Ebay" section, you should find a "watch this item" link on all sale pages, which will add that item to a watching list on your "my ebay" page. No bid needed.

Rich

Comment

Working...
          X