Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulp Fiction, the short version...

WARNING, OVER 18s ONLY!!!

So funny, Management remove if it's too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5PeYTU5Wq4

aaah its all clear now, didn't get it the first time I watched it , but that version really clears it up for me now , the m/f's
    Former owner of 94 Surf SSR-X 3.0 TD

Comment

Wel F you U M/F...

You R well Fkd up U M/Fing F's!

Clear now??

Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Paff, you should know from the colour of your surf , the red ones are faster

Comment

Originally posted by RobOnBlackbird

Cool!

We, er I mean the missus, has just bought one of these..........

Comment

nice bike, check the recall on the forks has been done, but good on' ya , er the missus, do you get a go on it ?

Comment

Yeah, it all checks out OK. One previous owner, only 9000 miles and not a mark on it!

I have had a go, but I haven't got a bike licence, ssshh!
              I went on to four wheels when that 125cc law came out in the eighties.
              Since then, bikes are a kind of 'eye candy' to me now, not relly interested in having one myself.

Comment

I was in the same boat last year , but after having a 'go' on a mates bike in september (05) I got the desire again , put in for my test , and after three cancellations due to bad weather I passed 1st time on the 1st feb last year , I have got to tell you it's one of the best things I have ever done, obviously you need to learn to walk before you can run , but once you've built up your confidence on a sports bike nothinhg else can touch it, I did 8000 miles on the Blackbird last year , and this is my third bike , tried a TL1000S and a VTR 1000 Firestorm , but didn't get on with V Twins, and I can honestly say nothing I have ever done before comes close, I've owned fast cars and really fast cars (440 bhp BMW M5 E39 ) . If it's in the back of your mind to do it you really must .
                Back to Surf land now , 4X4's are a different buzz, and I enjoy the thrill of going into places you wouldn't normally expect to go , but really it does not compare to a bike
                Last edited by RobOnBlackbird; 7 January 2007, 03:57.

Comment

Yeah, you're right, I'll most likely do my test this year, even if it's just to stop me getting a slapped wrist!

My missus used to work for a large motorcycle dealership as their business manager and she had the use of a different sports bike every night.
                  CBR 6
                  ZX 6R Ninja
                  R6
                  GSXR 6
                  GSXR 750 (stupidly fast bike!)
                  the only two that fit me were the CBR and the ZX6R, so if I have one it will be one of those.

Supermotards are a blast too!

Comment

Originally posted by RobOnBlackbird
                    Don't you start.....

I get enough of that colour thing on the Blackbird forum
                    Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Paff , B.I.R.D , I'm on that too, as Rob N/West , but I dont go on much now as I'm into the actaul riding more than the banter, but I still log on once in a while , what is your username on there

Comment

Originally posted by Paff
                        Don't you start.....

I get enough of that colour thing on the Blackbird forum
                        ignore my last post , I just found you , it wasn't hard

Comment

Excellent film that, you dont realise there's so many "F's" in it,
                          Is the short version available on DVD
                          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

while some of ya are talking about bikes!

why is it that when you put a sane biker onto a gsxr 1000 they turn into total nutters, my mate as a 600 and 1000 and is looking to get a 750 too.
                            the silly git came off the 600 at 120 mph while going round a bend at a track day at cadwell park, but yet the silly git still turns into a nutter when he gets back on again. i cant understand it!!

but then again bikes do scare me!!
                            CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by slim
                              why is it that when you put a sane biker onto a gsxr 1000 they turn into total nutters,
                              Because they obviously ain't a sane biker.

Comment

Working...
                              X