spoof paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoof paypal

A dress , it never worked the last two times but good effort .
    it looks good but i am more of a pogo man.
    lots of clickable links this time

his email confirms that you, johnxxxx@xxxx.com, have paid [em $33.95 USD using PayPal.

Payment Details

Purchased From:randys1986

Item # Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal
    5463449455 NWT FOREVER 21 STRAPLESS BROWN/PINK SALSA DRESS S 1 $27.00 USD $27.00 USD

Shipping & Handling:
    (includes any seller handling fees) $6.95 USD
    Shipping Insurance (not offered): --
    Total: $33.95 USD
    Note:

If you haven't authorized this charge ,click the link below to dispute transaction and get full refund

*SSL connection:PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available)

Shipping Information

Shipping Info: kelli koch
    30011 s.e. lake retreat so. dr.
    ravensdale, WA 98051
    United States
    Address Status: Unconfirmed

If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your purchased item or service, please contact the seller

Thank you for using PayPal!
    The PayPal Team

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP843
    Last edited by johnd; 5 January 2007, 22:06.
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

warning

do not clck them links as i dont know what will happen

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
      warning

do not clck them links as i dont know what will happen
      Edit the post to disable the links. Someone will click on them.

Comment

i dont know how ? and i have clicked them and it looks like paypal login but it is not.so i will remove the links.
        john

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
          i dont know how ? and i have clicked them and it looks like paypal login but it is not.so i will remove the links.
          john
          Safest way. If you posted just the plaintext of the message, rather than the html content of it, (not sure how the forum software would interpret that), the links would have been harmless. If, however, the html content was intact, that is how the redirection is usually done.

Comment

did not expect the links to work but they did so removed , but they went to what looked like paypal log in so i opened another window to compare and it was a good match .
            i think that is how they get you as you log in to the blag site.
            that is the third time i have had the same spoof mail in 2 years.
            john

Comment

Working...
            X