Chain Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chain Email

My heartfelt appreciation goes out to all of you who have taken the time and trouble to send me "forwards" over the past 12 months.

Thank you for making me feel safe, secure, blessed and healthy.

Extra thanks to whoever sent me the email about rat $$$$ in the glue on envelopes - cause I now have to go get a wet towel every time I need to seal an envelope.

Also, I scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

Because of your genuine concern, I no longer drink Coca Cola because I know it can remove toilet stains, which is not very appealing.

I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.

I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a wombat on a hot day.

I no longer go to the shopping center because someone might drug me with an afershave/perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer eat KFC because their "chickens" are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.

I no longer worry about my soul because at last count, I have 363,214 angels looking out for me.

Thanks to you, I have learned that God only answers my prayers if I forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

Whilst I have no money, I know that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special on-line email program.

I want to thank you all so much for looking out for me that I will now return the favour!

If you don't send this email to at least 144,000 people in the next 7 minutes, a large pigeon with a wicked case of diarrhoea will land on your head at 8:00 tonight . I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbour's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's hairdresser.

DO IT NOW OR ELSE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

You forgot the £100 pound sainsbury voucher that was available before xmas
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      You forgot the £100 pound sainsbury voucher that was available before xmas
      Hey Ian you forgot the Threshers Vocher too !!

There's always a Payback You just can't see the next one Comin !!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
        Hey Ian you forgot the Threshers Vocher too !!

There's always a Payback You just can't see the next one Comin !!
        but that was real!...
        didn't you use yours??

wasn't any good to me... it didn't include stella and fags!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I got an EMAIL off some RUSSIAN girl last night saying that some guy in the UK had messed her about as he was Married she had a VISA to enter the UK & would i meet her at the Airport. Friendship may develop leading to Marriage.
          BUGGA im Married
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            I got an EMAIL off some RUSSIAN girl last night saying that some guy in the UK had messed her about as he was Married she had a VISA to enter the UK & would i meet her at the Airport. Friendship may develop leading to Marriage.
            BUGGA im Married
            That's how Woodzie got into the country, personally, if I were MattF, i'd have left him at the airport!
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              BUGGA im Married
              just as a matter of interest, do you recall which airport and flight that was?
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i am still waiting for all my nigerian gold that nice chap said i could have if i helped him
                i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Scams

Just remember, if it sounds to good to be true, then it probably isn't, except when buying something from me of course!!!!
                  Still Searching,
                  Dick Whittington

Comment

Just remember, if it sounds to good to be true, then it probably isn't, except when buying something from me of course!!!!

when do i get them shares in the mushroom farm you sold me
                    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Working...
                    X