Sad Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Day

I received this e-mal at work today it is from the guy who bought my old 4 Runner, a sad end to a good truck, he is selling a few parts for it so if any one is interested in any of them his contact details are below

Hi Pete,
    'tis the season - apparently for people driving BMW X5's up Artist's lane on the wrong side of the road - colliding with the 4Runner and writing it off - DOH!.

Anyway, wondered if you or any acquaintances might be interested in the luggage cover, boot liner, 3 x Haynes books, snow chains (1 pair, used twice) and roof bars.

With the roof bars I have the Thule bars and (locking) feet. As the bars & feet will come apart, and the bars will fit the replacement motor, can separate or not as required.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, please feel free to ring or drop a line.

Home no. is 01625 424781, home mail:-
    peter.alcock@ntlworld.com

Peter Alcock

The BMW needs a couple of doors, wing and quarter panel so the old 4Runner went down fighting

The insurance company have told him he can buy it back for about £700, I feel very tempted to tell him to buy it back and then buy it of him

He lives in Macclesfield, Cheshire

Pic of when I owned the 4 Runner

Pete 4 Runner

PETE go for it. You know you want too. Then get rid of that SWB LANDRAPER thing
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Working...
    X