Gears Of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrewlee31
    its damm hard on veteran, im playing COD3 at the mo, cracking game, and a right laugh online
    COD3 Isnt out for the PC yet but im waiting! COD, COD2 & United Offensive is what ive got.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Same here. Spoke to a games guy at Virgin last week. He says the PC version will be CoD4 as CoD3 is only for consols and is developed by a different company. Also waiting for MOH Airborne for PC. That is rumoured to be awsome and allows you to jump into the game at any point, not like the linear format of the current games, and means you are not confined to one path. Both that and CoD 4 are due out just before Xmas 07 (note to wife now as I can never think what I want for Christmas).

Also playing Halo as well at the moment. That is frustrating as some areas are a bugger to get through and are taking me ages.
      Mike G

Comment

Whats an X box?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Whats an X box?
          Something that was a box but isn't any more.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Ive just bought the XBOX 360 with COD 3 & 5 other games not had chance to play it yet as my Lad is on it. GOOD GRAPHICS as well.
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              Ive just bought the XBOX 360 with COD 3 & 5 other games not had chance to play it yet as my Lad is on it. GOOD GRAPHICS as well.
              get it on xbox live, it adds a whole new aspect to the games mate, especially cod
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

I need the wireless bit for it 1st
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

no you dont mate, just connect it to your pc with a network cable, or straight into your router. i have a wireless router but still connect my 360 to it with a wired connection. have the Wii connected wirelessly as it comes with it built in.
                  TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                  X