light upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• light upgrade

i am looking at getting clear sidelight/repeater(side light with orange blip) and front indicator lenses but i have a pre face lift 2nd gen(recessed headlight) does anyone know where to get these parts or will pick up ones fit
    thanks j

try here.http://www.toyotahilux.com/
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

i have but they only have the face lift stuff i have just ordered the new head lights(crystal muti reflector ones) from them so i hope they are ok thats why i would like to upgrade the rest
      Last edited by j.hell; 4 January 2007, 22:45.

Comment

post some pics when you change the headlights...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by j.hell
          i have but they only have the face lift stuff i have just ordered the new head lights(chrystal muti reflector ones) from them so i hope they are ok thats why i would like to upgrade the rest
          id like to know how you get on with the new headlights as i was thinking of changing mine for some of those too,im in the same boat as you ,mine is a pre face lifted 2nd gen,i think they look better than the facelifted ones.what puts me off of the chrystal lights is that they are plastic and have not got a kite mark,so interested to see how you get on with them.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            what puts me off of the crystal lights is that they are plastic and have not got a kite mark,so interested to see how you get on with them.
            did think about them being plastic and scratching but i also like to be able to see where i am going, as for them not being e marked not sure what the implications are with the mot though

Comment

Originally posted by j.hell
              , as for them not being e marked not sure what the implications are with the mot though
              99% of the time no-one will ever notice, make sure they are aligned properly and working and there will be no reason for anyone to look at them.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                99% of the time no-one will ever notice, make sure they are aligned properly and working and there will be no reason for anyone to look at them.

good i will leave the originals with the car just in case(so you will be able to change them when you take it for the mot hee heee)

Comment

Working...
                X