yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newcastle. Gateshead. Sunderland. Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle. Gateshead. Sunderland. Anyone?

I've recently noticed a few postings from owners in the North East. I just wondered how many of us there are up here, specifically in the Newcastle, Gateshead and Sunderland areas.

It would be nice to meet up with a few local 'Surfers'.

If you're from any of the above areas, or anywhere near, add your names and let's see if we could arrange a local meet or something if enough people are interested.

Worth putting your name down anyway as we may be able to help each other out with decent garages and parts sourcing etc.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

put my name down just tell me were and when
    BIG HAMMER FOR HIRE

Comment

I'm in seaham and up for outings - god this sounds like a lonely hearts page!!

Al
      Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

My other half's a mackum, we go up there a few times each year!
        Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

i was up there last week... mainly stumbling drunkenly around Ferryhill / West Cornforth
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Consett area,afew surfs around here.

Comment

Im in Willington near Bishop Auckland. Have Surf will travel I'm up for a meet , beer ,chat, play in the mud.

Spoggle

Comment

dont wanna detract from this website but a few are on the NE4x4 website also
                Gaz

Comment

that'll be me but its 4x4uk now
                  BIG HAMMER FOR HIRE

Comment

Sorry I haven't kept up to date with this but I tried to alter my email address a couple of days ago and then I couldnt post to the board! Finally figured out to change my email addy back to what it was before and hey presto!

Will keep this running for a while and see how many replies we get before taking it further.
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

i'm up for a meet or a bit of off roading. i will try to sort out weardale off road centre for the summer,we had a good turn out last june.
                      colin

Comment

i`m in northallerton and looking forward to some off roading with fellow surfers..just let me know where and when .
                        ps northallerton is north of york and 20 mins south of middlesbrough!!

Comment

Working...
                        X