Surf Train needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Train needed

What are the chances of a surf train from Snoops in West Sussex to mine in Suffolk.
    If it aint broke dont fix it

If Snoop can get it to TonyN's I can bring it back on Friday?
    Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

I can get it to Chertsey, maybe Ace can pick it up from there (Jct 11 of the M25, Tonyn's is off the M3 which is Jct 12)

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

why dont you just drive down there gary ?? it wouldnt take you long if you had a BRIGHT YELLOW: cinqet, chinky , chinkeechento one of those p#ksy fiats lol
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          why dont you just drive down there gary ?? it wouldnt take you long if you had a BRIGHT YELLOW: cinqet, chinky , chinkeechento one of those p#ksy fiats lol
          I think I'll do that lol, and yes in a bright yellow peril fiat.
          A big thanks to Martin and Trev for the surf train offer, but decided to borrow the inlaws car and go get it tomorrow as the new head is already on, just waiting for the turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
            I think I'll do that lol, and yes in a bright yellow peril fiat.
            A big thanks to Martin and Trev for the surf train offer, but decided to borrow the inlaws car and go get it tomorrow as the new head is already on, just waiting for the turbo.
            No worries, drive carefully and don't forget your in laws car is not a Surf!!!! (or is it?)
            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
              No worries, drive carefully and don't forget your in laws car is not a Surf!!!! (or is it?)
              only if it shrunk in the wash

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
                No its a little fiat, went out in it tonight, Oh $hit pedals are very close together brake and throttle together coming up to a roundabout, now gonna change ma trousers.lmao

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
                  No its a little fiat, went out in it tonight, Oh $hit pedals are very close together brake and throttle together coming up to a roundabout, now gonna change ma trousers.lmao
                  posing hehe,

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                    posing hehe,
                    No avoiding lol, had to go to my parents house to get something

Comment

Working...
                    X