FAO Vatchman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Vatchman

Her's some pics so you can see the arches. Simple but effective,discrete yet functional.................... ...............

Hope these are of some help,tried to get most angles in. Rounded corners for aerodynamics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

nice one smithy,there a great help,cheers buddy ,p.s whats that thing hanging off of the roof at the rear,it looks like it fell of off a third gen.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
      nice one smithy,there a great help,cheers buddy ,p.s whats that thing hanging off of the roof at the rear,it looks like it fell of off a third gen.
      Don't know what it is??? It's just a thing,your right.!!! It was on truck when i got it.Genuine toyota part. Deflector thing or something.
      I've got plenty of that rubber left but would cost a small fortune to deliver it.

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
        Don't know what it is??? It's just a thing,your right.!!! It was on truck when i got it.Genuine toyota part. Deflector thing or something.
        I've got plenty of that rubber left but would cost a small fortune to deliver it.
        i know what it is its a boot spoiler from a chaved up nova,it must be some sort of trophy, .ill have a looky in the rs catalouge they should do the rubber in the engineering materials,thanks for the offer,we may be coming up your way next year so ill look you up.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

i know what it is its a boot spoiler from a chaved up nova,it must be some sort of trophy, .ill have a looky in the rs catalouge they should do the rubber in the engineering materials,thanks for the offer,we may be coming up your way next year so ill look you up.
          Yeah, drove over a pimped nova and that my souviner. Lost the Burberry hat though!!
          I'll warn the petrol stations up here your coming up this way. Or is it aviation fuel???

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
            Yeah, drove over a pimped nova and that my souviner. Lost the Burberry hat though!!
            I'll warn the petrol stations up here your coming up this way. Or is it aviation fuel???
            better warn the distilleries,itll run on alchohol.the mrs wants to go see the locks
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

better warn the distilleries,itll run on alchohol.the mrs wants to go see the locks
              the norfolk broads aint that far Mark if all she wants to see are locks..
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                the norfolk broads aint that far Mark if all she wants to see are locks..
                i know what i meant.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

scotchloks ?? padlocks ?? chubb locks ??
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Goldilocks , Bo**ocks
                    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                      Goldilocks , Bo**ocks
                      @dreadlocks
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                      X