yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I not getting something obvious here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I not getting something obvious here....

Trying to find out why Headley ford is shut off with concrete bollards, I found this statment on Hants.gov website.....

Thornford Road, Headley - Ford still flooded. Not advised crossing. (12.12.06)
    Ford Still Flooded!!! huh, go figure, it's a friggin' FORD!!!!

Fools, get rid of the roadblock and let me clean the Bullet after the Plains....
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Trying to find out why Headley ford is shut off with concrete bollards, I found this statment on Hants.gov website.....

Fools, get rid of the roadblock and let me clean the Bullet after the Plains....
    Its contagious - Bridgend Council have installed traffic lights at every major roundabout in the county.

There has been chaos ever since and accidents galore. Their reasoning was to slow traffic and make it safe for pedestrians.

They leave the lights on 24/7 = you can be sitting waiting at 3am and there is nothing else on the road - madness.
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

They are worried you will get stuck
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Just tell em ya got a Toyota & to let ya through !!!!!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

It's for the pill0cks in the little hatchbacks who get stranded and then say they
          never saw the raging torrent of water that they just drove halfway through.

Comment

someone sunk in it the other week and had to be rescued... it was in the Newbury weekly.
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/News/A...articleID=3425

Comment

So she didn't think to look at the depth pole at the side of the road?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

So she didn't think to look at the depth pole at the side of the road?

One thing you can always rely on in life is most peoples inherent stupidity.

Comment

Headley ford's quite fast flowing... it's carried away a few cars in the past...
                    it only gets to about 2ft deep max, but then the river to the downstream side gets DEEP, FAST!...

Comment

Working...
                    X