fao.tonyN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao.tonyN

hi tony not only is your pm box full.what a coincidence .but is there any sign of that front shock yet?
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by vatchman
    hi tony not only is your pm box full.what a coincidence .but is there any sign of that front shock yet?
    No, sorry, forgot all about it till we where talking about it yesterday on the Plains, I'll give them a ring ASAP.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

ok no probs,didnt know if you had orderd it or not,and was waiting for payment.i still owe you for the other front one.!!!
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

ok no probs,didnt know if you had orderd it or not,and was waiting for payment.i still owe you for the other front one.!!!
        we were talking about that Mark
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

They've billed me for both, so it had better be coming!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            we were talking about that Mark
            waddya meen you were talking about that,i thought my ears were burning.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

waddya meen you were talking about that,i thought my ears were burning.
              i just asked Tonyn about payment for mine and he said he was waiting for the bill to arrive plus your other shock too
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                i just asked Tonyn about payment for mine and he said he was waiting for the bill to arrive plus your other shock too
                explorer are a bit on the slow side arnt they.good job im not in a hurry for them.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                X