Vehicle Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle Upgrade

Season`s greetings to everybody! After a few weeks of indecision I have bought a 3 litre 93` surf. This is due to a need for 4 doors (more kids on the way) and something for the family shopping trips, family visits etc. Oh, and not to forget its nice to have the extra power of the 3 litre. (1st. pic- direct from ebay so sorry if there were other bidders on the forum).

This means the 2 door 1st. gen is for sale. (2nd. pic. ) I would love to keep both as I will really miss the `truck-feel` but for economical reasons I have to run ONE vehicle for work and pleasure. I am looking for £1000 and the ad. will appear in the for sale section soon.
    Happy New year!
    Cheers,
    Chris
    Powered by Toyota!

Sold

Hi All,
    The 1st gen. is now sold.
    cheers,
    chris
    Powered by Toyota!

Comment

I bet you do'nt get BITCHED at like us 3RD GEN ELITE
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        I bet you do'nt get BITCHED at like us 3RD GEN ELITE
        A picture can express a thousand words, so here you go:

Comment

Like This One!
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            Like This One!
            Oooohhh.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisinflight
              Season`s greetings to everybody! After a few weeks of indecision I have bought a 3 litre 93` surf. This is due to a need for 4 doors (more kids on the way) and something for the family shopping trips, family visits etc. Oh, and not to forget its nice to have the extra power of the 3 litre. (1st. pic- direct from ebay so sorry if there were other bidders on the forum).

This means the 2 door 1st. gen is for sale. (2nd. pic. ) I would love to keep both as I will really miss the `truck-feel` but for economical reasons I have to run ONE vehicle for work and pleasure. I am looking for £1000 and the ad. will appear in the for sale section soon.
              Happy New year!
              Cheers,
              Chris
              looked like mine when i bought it , them stickers were a bugger to get off
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

LONDON , PARIS & NEW YORK
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by chrisinflight

Happy New year!
                  Cheers,
                  Chris
                  Looks good Chris, congrats.

Sorry I couldn't help you pick it up, but mine in (still) needing some intensive care.

Hopefully we can get and and get muddy soon.
                  Paul </Slugsie>
                  Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
                  X