• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gear BBC2 8:00 HILUX THAT WOULDN'T DIE

Best of Top Gear
    BBC 2 Thu Dec 28 8:00 PM
    (60 min., United Kingdom, Motoring)

As a special, pre Christmas dinner feast Jeremy, James and Richard present a selection of classic clips from the Top Gear vault. Expect a large helping of madness and mayhem when a monstrously powerful riot control vehicle takes to the test track. Follow that with a look at how a humble a Toyota Hilux earned the title of 'the car that wouldn't die'. And remember to leave room for the usual serving of speed, silliness and downright stupidity.

I think there is a new series starting next month ( 28th I think) now that Hamster has made a full recovery
    Former owner of 94 Surf SSR-X 3.0 TD

Comment

Ive got it on one of there DVD'S so im ok. I also got the Good Bad & the Ugly JEREMY CLARKSON its very good its all about the down side of american cars.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
        Best of Top Gear
        BBC 2 Thu Dec 28 8:00 PM
        (60 min., United Kingdom, Motoring)

As a special, pre Christmas dinner feast Jeremy, James and Richard present a selection of classic clips from the Top Gear vault. Expect a large helping of madness and mayhem when a monstrously powerful riot control vehicle takes to the test track. Follow that with a look at how a humble a Toyota Hilux earned the title of 'the car that wouldn't die'. And remember to leave room for the usual serving of speed, silliness and downright stupidity.
        Thanks for the tip!! just stuck a tape in to record it, still aint seen that hilux one, Got the good, bad and ugly DVD for xmas, it's excellent, wonder the yanks let him out the country without a kicking

Dam! so busy typeing that post i forgot to tape it
        Last edited by POPEYE; 28 December 2006, 23:27.
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X