Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd GEN NEWS

The next big hair trend
    Short hair on women, really clever sharp cuts with classic well executed finishing.

Must have products
    Products pre style spray, ts sheen spray, ts fixing spray.

How to achieve beautiful hair

Keep hair in best condition possible.
    Always use the right products and correct equipment to look after your style ,ie correct brushes, combs, clips, stlyling products.
    Cut to suit face and body shape.
    Cut that reflects your personal style
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

PMSL........

When the best time to get highlights done mate
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

some LINKS http://www.hji.co.uk/
        http://www.schwarzkopf.com/

Must have products

I'm an absolute Kérastase junkie. I know that when I recommend it to my clients it really does exactly what they dream of. The science behind the brand is revolutionary and its ethos similar to mine... beautiful, luxurious hair. I also love the Serie Expert range from L’Oréal Professionnel, in particular their Liss range is brilliant for smoothing hair and I'd never be in the salon or on a shoot without it.

How to achieve beautiful hair

Eat well. What you put in your body really makes a difference to the quality of ones skin and hair. A balanced diet of proteins and carbs will improve the quality and growth cycle of the hair.
        Invest in professionally recommended products. Although more expensive to buy initially they make better budget sense as they last longer and have more active ingredients. Kérastase is my star buy product.
        Use the same professional tools as your hairdresser to style with. I use and recommend Saksessories MicroIonic Straighteners. Order from www.sakstogo.co.uk or nearest Saks salon (01325 38033). The ionic technology protects the hair from the heat and attracts negative atoms from the atmosphere reducing moisture loss.
        Add colour to your hair whether it be a splash in the fringe, an all-over hue or bold bright slices. A haircut without colour is like a face without make up. Colour can add shine, texture and interest to the hair and is an instant way of transforming your old look.
        Use a deep conditioning treatment religiously. Once a week is ample and don't leave it on over night as it will not have any added benefit. Apply to the lengths and the ends of the hair only. Applied weekly as part of your beauty regime it will add shine and make your hair softer to the touch and easier to manage. I love Absolut Repair from Serie Expert.
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

http://www.pinkuk.com/listings/clubs/clubs.asp
          Thought this may be of interest the way things are going,
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
            http://www.pinkuk.com/listings/clubs/clubs.asp
            Thought this may be of interest the way things are going,
            Though it does beg a certain question Ian. How did you know
            the name of that club chain?

Comment

I come across it, Mmm found it i mean by accident, straight up, Mmm i mean honest,
              I might as well enlist before the compulsory draught, Enlisted men get the choice of assignments
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I come across it, Mmm found it i mean by accident, straight up, Mmm i mean honest,
                I might as well enlist before the compulsory draught, Enlisted men get the choice of assignments

Comment

Hows the PERM holding out IAN
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    Hows the PERM holding out IAN
                    Mine is natural thankyou
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                    X