Green fuel! What a rip off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green fuel! What a rip off

I just got back from gettin the ole dragon and the eldest from Earls Court from seeing Iron Maiden.
    I came up through to white city to see a ECO garage selling green fuel at £1.12 a litre what a rip off and then you get the tree huggers winging about the use of fosil fuels..I think it speaks for itself
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Originally posted by mark g8awo
    I just got back from gettin the ole dragon and the eldest from Earls Court from seeing Iron Maiden.
    I came up through to white city to see a ECO garage selling green fuel at £1.12 a litre what a rip off and then you get the tree huggers winging about the use of fosil fuels..I think it speaks for itself

Very enterprising of them, I wish them well.

If some fool is prepared to pay this amount for zero payback then they are fair game for the person selling the fuel methinks.

As far as I am aware, there is no "green fuel" incentive in this land so what possible reason other than a desire to please other tree huggers can there be to use it at this price.

The buyer of the fuel would be better with a prius, zero congestion charge and 30 quid a year road tax, 67MPG as well.
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Like i said in a previous post, as "green" fuels become more popular the big boys will take over and up will go the price, you can bet your arse that the government is at this moment thinking up ways of makeing even more money from the sale of SVO type fuels than they do from fossil fuels already,
      It will go something like this:- you have to be prepaired to pay more for fuels that will cut emmisions and help save the planet!!!
      Meanwhile there are millions of factorys, aircraft, ships, trains large trucks, gas boilers, etc, etc, pumping out millions of tons of $hite, but forget them its the "4x4" thats the villian Total bull$hit
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i wanted to see Iron maiden!!...

we did the seating and they needed someone for duty on the 23rd... but my dumb cousin had his baby christened on 24th!!...

ended up chatting to god botherers instead!!

like chalk and cheese!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
        X