yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

careful what you say, you may regret it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• careful what you say, you may regret it!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME in your "pretty, look at me in my big 4x4" 2nd and 3rd gen surfs?

there's only 1 proper, REAL man's 4x4 for the offroading fun and that's a 1st gen. 2nd and 3rd gen owners unite, go in peace with one-another to the gay bar and enjoy your choice of lifestyle....not for me, hence the reason i've got a 1st gen.

if all 10,000 (or however many 2nd and 3rd gen owners we have here) had an offroad war with the handful of REAL men on here who have REAL TRUCKS, then you'd see what's the best when you're all wondering where your plastic bumpers and make-up bags have ended up.

anyway, to answer the question, if you're just a David Bowie type gay-boy trying it out to see if i you like the world of botty love, but really in actual fact it's not for you, then go for a 2nd gen.

but if you are a full on julian clarey, pretty in pink, full time mincer, then go for a 3rd gen.

if on the other hand you're just an ordinary chap who wants a decent truck that looks, goes and feels like a truck, then you have to find yourself a 1st gen.

(p.s i mean this in all good humour and if anyone takes offence then i apologise for upsetting you...nancy-boy!)

OH DEAR!

I DO HOPE I NEVER GO AND BUY A 3RD GEN...

take aim! fire!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I'm offended, I think, but I'm not sure. I'll have to take a walk outside and look at the truck.

Walks out, hand on hip (oops! wrong model!).

Comes back 5 minutes later - Yep! definitely offended - its a BURGUNDY 2ND GEN - A REAL truck!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Ken
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

for those who are unaware.

i've owned the problematic (but hard as nails) old 1st gen in my avatar for a year.

i have just gone and bought...

Comment

How did you get that blue paint s$$$$e on the side?
          Ken
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

So you have come out then
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

looks pretty with the writing on!

oh, what is happening to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie

So you have come out then
                ]

Only cause the closet door fell off its hinges!!!!

Ken

Comment

Well he started itso i can get my own back

MATTFYour turn
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

yeah, yeah, yeah...i know! i deserve it!

Comment

After such a 'manly' truck, you are finally getting in touch with your feminine side...

I guess they ran out of food mixers for christmas presents...
                      You wife will be pleased...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
                        After such a 'manly' truck, you are finally getting in touch with your feminine side...

WHAT WIFE..................
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                          Well he started itso i can get my own back

MATTFYour turn
                          no, no, no... i did not start it.

i escalated it!

if i recall, it was 2nd genners and 3rd genners at war with the handbag missiles, and i just popped in to add a bit of perspective as to which trucks were the toughest and it just so happens that the 1st gens are...

just didn't realise at the time that one those shots from me would circulate for a month then come back to hit me square in the face!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala

jesus! a wife...i'm only a youngen.

haven't gone completely mad you know!

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                              ARE YOU KIDDING ME in your "pretty, look at me in my big 4x4" 2nd and 3rd gen surfs?

there's only 1 proper, REAL man's 4x4 for the offroading fun and that's a 1st gen. 2nd and 3rd gen owners unite, go in peace with one-another to the gay bar and enjoy your choice of lifestyle....not for me, hence the reason i've got a 1st gen.

if all 10,000 (or however many 2nd and 3rd gen owners we have here) had an offroad war with the handful of REAL men on here who have REAL TRUCKS, then you'd see what's the best when you're all wondering where your plastic bumpers and make-up bags have ended up.

anyway, to answer the question, if you're just a David Bowie type gay-boy trying it out to see if i you like the world of botty love, but really in actual fact it's not for you, then go for a 2nd gen

but if you are a full on julian clarey, pretty in pink, full time mincer, then go for a 3rd gen.

if on the other hand you're just an ordinary chap who wants a decent truck that looks, goes and feels like a truck, then you have to find yourself a 1st gen.

(p.s i mean this in all good humour and if anyone takes offence then i apologise for upsetting you...nancy-boy!)

OH DEAR!

I DO HOPE I NEVER GO AND BUY A 3RD GEN...

take aim! fire!

there you just for you .you will be needing it (did you buy a 1st gen no but i know a man who did )
                              Last edited by kiowa; 22 December 2006, 23:56.
                              I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Working...
                              X