Clio vs LandCruiser vs Fiesta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clio vs LandCruiser vs Fiesta

Local boy racer decided last night that the "traffic calming" restraint on the road did not apply to him(my right of way) and that he could take our Landcruiser head on . . .B*&£"%D! Resulting in me having to brake heavily to let him through - This was because my wife who was with me is expecting our baby in 10 weeks so I had to avoid collision.Much as I would have liked to cube his go cart I had to swerve and brake heavily.The boy racer got through and clipped us (failed to stop) and then a Fiesta ran into the back of us as we stopped.So called police(luckily witness followed offending car and got reg)Police just wanted to make clear I had 24 hours to produce docs! wouldnt come out! Had wife + baby checked out at hospital,thankfully both ok.Fiesta wrecked,LC scuffed.Oh yes,"friends of the earth" this is why I drive a 4x4 so ride your bicycle + kids into your local boy racers on a friday night and write back to let me know how you got on.

glad your all ok sniper especially the wife in her condition and hope the scum get the book thrown at them but i doubt it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I am happy the LC did its job and so no injury.Now complicated insurance claims and aggro,though boy racer knows I got his details,knows I aint happy (as he drove past 20 mins later to check me out),and knows I aint far away . . .

Comment

Originally posted by sniper
        I am happy the LC did its job and so no injury.Now complicated insurance claims and aggro,though boy racer knows I got his details,knows I aint happy (as he drove past 20 mins later to check me out),and knows I aint far away . . .
        Just glad your all Ok Bud.
        If ya have any hassle wiv him tell im he's lucky you stopped ... & still he's alive at the Mo !!!!

There's always a Payback .... He just won't see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by sniper
          just drop a note through his post boxt to remind him he needs to let you have his insurance details... then pop round and see his dad.

people never expect you to turn up on the door step!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            just drop a note through his post boxt to remind him he needs to let you have his insurance details... then pop round and see his dad.

people never expect you to turn up on the door step!
            Police said they will write to registered keeper to see who was driving.I didnt think boy racers could read so hopfully a grown up can help.I expect granny is registered keeper and he is an 'occasional' driver.Insurance company gave me 2 options:
            1. I pay £250 excess and get back when all completed and have a standard hire car or
            2. Use the insurance co's other company which will have no excess to pay and an 'equivilent' car whilst mine repaired.
            So went for option 2 which means no money to lay out probably one of those L4*dR*&£R things.

Comment

trouble is, he'll write back saying cant remember who was driving or get some scrote to torch the car and clam insurance loss
              Gaz

Comment

Working...
              X