yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A follow up from the off road driving thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    type in 'Iceland offroad' on youtube. Lots there.
    do you reckon if i fit some paddle tyres to the beasty i could get some air like that?
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
      do you reckon if i fit some paddle tyres to the beasty i could get some air like that?
      From what I hear, you're around 800-1000bhp short! Those things are seriously nuts!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        From what I hear, you're around 800-1000bhp short! Those things are seriously nuts!
        hehe,nah a tweak here a tweak there,i may break the 500hp bracket NOT.seriously though they are some machines arnt they.id love to have a go in one of them.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
          hehe,nah a tweak here a tweak there,i may break the 500hp bracket NOT.seriously though they are some machines arnt they.id love to have a go in one of them.
          In amongst those videos there's a V8 that lets go. It nearly blew the sides out of the car! They must be under huge stress at that power!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Now this is exactly why i bought a SURF, no nambie pambie stuff, Hard core looneys only.............Cooool as that first vid the chap must have had hudge chicken nuggets...

Comment

Did a documentary with some of those Icelandic guys years ago. We crossed the 3 largest glaciers in Iceland. At one poit a chassis broke, so on the middle of a frozen lake they linked the batteries of all the trucks and welded the chassis back!!!!
              Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Working...
              X