Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ashes are returned

What more can I say?

EDIT: I noted this is in the wrong category, but can't delete it???????
    Last edited by v6hilux; 18 December 2006, 17:09. Reason: not suitable for ategory

you would think with all the practice they get, the aussies would have got the hang of winning with good grace.....its a sport, and therefore for sportsmen!!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Moved it for you.

You might be good at sports, but it takes an Englishman to help you use the internet!

Congrates, BTW, on a comprehesive drubbing of us.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Did the english team actually turn up...?

Thought they were too busy with their commercial commitments, and reality shows to be 'bovered' with their sports commitments...?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Congrates, BTW, on a comprehesive drubbing of us.
          As a spectator, I do feel for the English team and the Balmy(spelling?) Army!

I am no longer inerested in watching the last 2 games in the 5 match series. It would have been much better to let you guys win at least 1 test match.

Jez

Comment

last 2 will actually be competitive...now there's nothing to lose!

it's the only time england churn out a good performance, when it doesn't mean sh1te!

make me

but thats it, i'm done remarking about it or i'll get an ulcer!
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Like cricket matters! Cricket was a wobble in Britains otherwise superb ability to invent sports. It should be renamed 'watching paint dry championships'.

What have Aussies got? Aussie Rules?! Haha! A load of blokes in muscle sleeve T-shirts with so little ability with their feet they have to use their hands as well!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                now there's nothing to lose!
                TRUE!

Let's see what controversial things can happen in the last 2 games!

I reckon it would be great to see a "full-on" biffo or something like an on-field brawl!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by v6hilux
                  TRUE!

I reckon it would be great to see a "full-on" biffo or something like an on-field brawl!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!
                  As payback for the bodyline bowling you mean???
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by v6hilux
                    TRUE!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!
                    england would fancy their chances there, with hoggard, flintoff, pietersen, bell and ceratainly collingwood would all get stuck in to the old fat grandads. you wouldn't want to fight justin langer though!

Comment

So then Woodzie, fancy telling us about F1 again? Anything would be better
                      than a cricket thread, even that story, (again).

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                        So then Woodzie, fancy telling us about F1 again? Anything would be better
                        than a cricket thread, even that story, (again).
                        yea tell us how you got free tickets this year in full detail.anything has to be better that bloomin cricket
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

shut it!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                            yea tell us how you got free tickets this year in full detail.anything has to be better that bloomin cricket
                            What ....The tickets i won ......TO A SPORT WITH A ENGINE

NO thats old hat now ..............Unless its to annoy logey
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                              What have Aussies got? Aussie Rules?! Haha! A load of blokes in muscle sleeve T-shirts with so little ability with their feet they have to use their hands as well!
                              Aussie Rules was created to keep the cricketers fit during the off season (something the ECB should look at implementing)

It was based on Gaelic Football which is played by big drinking Irishmen with no teeth. Do you want to tell them they have no ability?!

At least its a better sport than Snooker - if you can call that a sport.
                              Just Vegging Out

Comment

Working...
                              X