Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Auction

Bus Auction

Do you know anyone who might want this? I've got someone called Shane who is interested, but they live in Sydney!!

Just Vegging Out

Not sure that bus is suitable for geriatric passengers, the steps might be a bit steep for your mate Shane.

I suppose you could put a couple of hookers and a packet of fags on the top deck

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
      Not sure that bus is suitable for geriatric passengers, the steps might be a bit steep for your mate Shane.

I suppose you could put a couple of hookers and a packet of fags on the top deck
      It was fitted with a Stairlift so Giles could get up there with his dodgy hips.
      Just Vegging Out

Comment

and promise a drive by the advanced hair studio.
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by Bludger
          It was fitted with a Stairlift so Giles could get up there with his dodgy hips.
          Oh. I'd assumed he was in the squad to drive the bus.

Comment

a bus is about the only thing an english cricketer can catch.....
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Oh. I'd assumed he was in the squad to drive the bus.
              thats right, he can't see for c r a p, can't drive at speed, or go round turns anymore, but he can drive while we leave a highly competent bus driver with good eyes, excellent cornering ability and ambition sitting at the back of the bus. until we get stuck in some mud that is impossible to escape then we'll get the best man for the job to come along and do his, and the mechanics job and when we're still feckin stuck, then the conductor will be interviewed by the media and he'll lie through his teeth. "yeaha, i was confident in our driver, but the mud had the better of us...but we'll continue to fight on even though we've already lost the plot..... AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH SHUT UP FREDDIE! GO GET THAT FECKER FLETCHER AND LET THE HANGING COMMENCE!!!
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
              X