yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green laning in Pontycymer, South Wales....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green laning in Pontycymer, South Wales....

Hello,

Took my 71 year old mother green laning above the valley she lives in (the Valley I'm from).

The mountain behind me is nearly 2000' so its not bad - in the first pic you can see some long green sheds down below, we came straight up. At the top we found a mud skid pan so that was quite a laugh.

The descent was via a serious right hand drop - go the wrong way by 2' its goodnight vienna.

If I told her about the Plain after crimbo she would be there LOL

The last pic is an old mine shaft vent - someones been at the magic mushrooms.
    Last edited by The Lovely Boyo; 18 December 2006, 02:03.
    Another member of the 'A' team

Isn't that near Ogmore vale? I delivered some furniture over there a few years ago, before I had the truck.

Comment

Didn't you used to have a nudge bar Andy?
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Its the valley between Ogmore and Maesteg.

I had the full width bull bars - I had to take them off and sell them coz they turned me into a raving road rage loony LOL

BTW - don't think I put my mam in any danger - she's as mental as the rest of us and loved today - actually I think its hereditary.........

Comment

What a lovely part of the world, glad your mam enjoyed herself...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
            What a lovely part of the world, glad your mam enjoyed herself...
            You get blase to it - go onto google earth and search for Pontycymer or Blaengarw. It will zoom you right into the valley.

Zoom out to about 25000' - you can see all the tracks available - there's miles of it.

Keep zooming out and you'll see where it is in south wales.

Comment

Working...
            X