Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would greatly help

Ban bin here I come
    Last edited by jotto; 17 December 2006, 23:30.

Last edited by MattF; 17 December 2006, 23:09.

Comment

Why does all this sh1te seem to originate in the USA these days?!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Why does all this sh1te seem to originate in the USA these days?!
        The US has always been the main offender. They just try to blame it on the
        Eastern countries. (That sounds familiar for some reason. )

Comment

Hey , they voted 2 George Bushes as President , enough said .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

actually they only voted in one george bush. the guy in office now basically seized power illegally, much the same as hitler did, except bush hasn't got in power and decided he wants to take over europe. he'll be happy with the u.s, southern american countries, the middle east and the uk.
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
              actually they only voted in one george bush. the guy in office now basically seized power illegally, much the same as hitler did, except bush hasn't got in power and decided he wants to take over europe. he'll be happy with the u.s, southern american countries, the middle east and the uk.
              Bwahahaha!!

Personally I'd rather be part of the US than part of Europe! And either are looking better than the way we heading on our own!!!
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Toneyn, just what I have always thought. I have been to the USA loads of times and enjoyed every visit. Anytime that I have been to Europe though, I come back thinking, how and why are we grouped in with this. I have recently come back from France after taking my daughter to Disneyland Paris. Is there a French word for "exuse me?" If so it must be the least used one in the whole of their non sensicle language!

I have always been of the opinion and always will that Britain has made one huge mistake being part of the EU, both economically and politically. To put it simply we are subsidising so many other countries to bring them up to speed which will then impact on our own economy. What really is in it for us?

Sure there will be thosse that will disagree, but I have not heard anything yet to make me want to change my mind!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                  Bwahahaha!!

Personally I'd rather be part of the US than part of Europe! And either are looking better than the way we heading on our own!!!
                  i'd also prefer to be part of the u.s rather than europe...but not under monkey bush.

if there was a referendum on it i'd vote for it if we were guaranteed the following:

our fuel costs were the same as rest of u.s,

same level of taxation - on everything. income, food, clothes, fuel etc

the tax money we pay as workers doesn't go to support those who will not work out of their own lazyness.

we have the right to shoot any to$$er who breaks into our homes/tresspasses on our property and/or attacks us.

we get those V8 trucks they get, and at same price as mainland u.s.

we don'tget hurricane season imported from southern states!

we do
                  get the snow from the northern states in winter imported!
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter

Sure there will be thosse that will disagree
                    <silence>

<tumbleweed>

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

And another good thing about the USA - you can not only display your national flag without fear of the PC tribes, but are actually encouraged to do so. Just imagine what this country would be like if the indiginous population were encouraged to embrace our heritage and ask that those that choose to come and live here were expected to do the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X