Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a 94 3.0TD SSR-X...

and I'm absolutely over the moon.

unfortunately I have to wait until Wednesday before I can pick it up. grrr.

I'm now on the scrounge for a couple of bits...

first - does anyone have one of those hard(ish) plastic covers to protect the carpet in the back - 'd be willing to pay a modest sum and I'd pick it up form anywhere around Bolton or Manchester?

second - does anyone have any owners manuals or workshop manuals or servicing info etc. that they could email me?

my email is nm250@hotmail.com

Great truck!

Good choice! Hope you're as happy with it as I have been.

Have some useful manual/info stuff on the computer, but it'd make for a 52MB email! Happy to send it if you want it, or post you a cd if it'll be too big.

Enjoy the new wagon.
    Rich

Comment

Hi,

Your missus is gonna love you !!!

Here's a download page for you - be prepared to be on there for a while, they got LOADS to download

Of course it does mean that you will suffer mixed emotions, being both hacked off and well happy with the Aussies

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Heapy

yes please Heapy - I'm on business broadband - so I'm happy just to let it chug away downloading.

Comment

Any chance you've got msn messenger? Email's not happy with the size, but could transfer that way. Failing that a postal address for a cd?
          Heapy

Comment

Heapy...

I'm on messenger

send me an email and I'll send you my postal address - I'm not comfortable posting my address on an open forum - for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by murphcbr6
              I'm on messenger

send me an email and I'll send you my postal address - I'm not comfortable posting my address on an open forum - for obvious reasons.
              Yeah, Matt's around tonight, though he does seem to have a preference for small domestic animals...
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                Yeah, Matt's around tonight, though he does seem to have a preference for small domestic animals...
                and with duct tape in hand................well i hope that's what's in his hand
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

gave him a pic so he can get things in hand
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Poor Matt. Well he did offer his services as a whipping boy when Koi fixed the spam filters!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      Poor Matt. Well he did offer his services as a whipping boy when Koi fixed the spam filters!
                      I've just twigged. It was Sancho whom volunteered for that position, not me.
                      I merely accepted the offer and insulted him.
                      Last edited by MattF; 17 December 2006, 08:03.

Comment

Working...
                      X