No announcement yet.

would you still be my friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, so you were looking at the Prado, or Colorado then, which are basically a 3rd gen Surf but a different body.[/QUOTE]
    thats the one, as i say i'm just looking ,i thought iwould start a bit of agro ,anyway i have just passed the 200 post mark
    colin

Comment

Bye!
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
        as a few of you will no my surf has not been in the best of health over the last few months,so as from tomorrow i will probably looking for a new 4x4.i've been looking through the autotrader web site and all the surfs are to old or dealers are wanting a lot of money for s&t reg surfs,so i searched that almost swear word shogun, and to my surprize i've seen one i like, its a shogun sport 3.0 l petrol. what could be the clincher is the price you can pick them up for around £6500 to £10000 and they are late reg cars (y to 53 reg).so if i do the unthinkable will you all still speak to me
        colin
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I still think the shogun sport looks better than a metallic purple 3rd gen ( hairdressers car)
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

[QUOTE=colin timney]
            Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            as for going for the petrol s####n i want that couse they don't do a auto diesel.
            colin
            I guess you mean the Shogun Sport isn't available as auto diesel? I know the Shogun/Paj is available as auto diesel cos my best friend has one!! I'm amazed the SS isn't!

ETA - The SS is my fav Mitsi though - mostly cos it looks like a surf!
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

ETA - The SS is my fav Mitsi though - mostly cos it looks like a surf![/QUOTE]

thats what i thought, i do'nt really need a big 4x4 just something the size of a surf.
              colin

Comment

www.plcuk.co.uk
                TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

tut tut

black n tan
                  black n tan
                  yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

COLIN I would rather sell you my 3rd gen than see you go down that Mitsupishi Route MATE
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

i think we had better gather resources and try and find colin a surf before he does go and do the unthinkable.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

No

Colin,
                        Yes, you may go ahead and buy a mitsubishi.................. BUT I`D HAVE TO HUNT YOU DOWN AT THE LOCAL PAJERO TEA-PARTY AND KILL YOU!!!!!!!!