Freebies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    Sorry Charlie, maybe I should have PMd you first.
    i think there should be a sticky about it...
    and dont panic .dear reader, i didn't miss the thread...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Cellulose thinners, I buy a gallon can of the standard thinner, not the anti-bloom stuff, from my local motorfactors for seven quid.
      Cheers Vince.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Not a clue mate!

Watching 'aviation archives' at the mo. Blokes with plums in their mouths talking about spitfires etc .

I saw one the other day, all about the Apache helicopter, (not the very tanned native American)

Comment

I saw one the other day, all about the Apache helicopter, (not the very tanned native American)
          The British one or the American one?
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

The British one or the American one?

British. Now I know that they have two engines, apparently if one engine gets shot, the other can still be used to fly it, and that the exhausts have a kind of diffuser so as to confuse radar, all clever stuff.

Comment

British. Now I know that they have two engines, apparently if one engine gets shot, the other can still be used to fly it, and that the exhausts have a kind of diffuser so as to confuse radar, all clever stuff.
              Diffusers cool the engine exhaust, reducing the IR signature. Thats the one I work with!

Comment

Diffusers cool the engine exhaust, reducing the IR signature. Thats the one I work with!

It sure is a beauty, in an ugly kinda way.

They showed one version with every weapon available bolted to it, it could fight a war on it's own, very impressive!

Comment

It sure is a beauty, in an ugly kinda way.

They showed one version with every weapon available bolted to it, it could fight a war on it's own, very impressive!
                  $$$$$$ ugly in the flesh. I'd say it has a kind of purposeful presence. One of the embodiments of pure 'form follows function' design.

Comment

Working...
                  X