Front Bars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Bars.

I have been studying the Roughtrax and Milners sites looking for a set of full bars for a LN130. Has anyone any comments on the build quality and fitting of the Milners bar which is black nylon covered.
    They sent me an approximate picture of the bar but not the exact one they list.
    Any suggestions of alternative suppliers would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Fourwheeler.

I bought an A bar from roughtrax about 18 months ago and am extremely pleased with it. Cannot remeber the model but it was the mid range one with Toyota etched onto the front. There has been no rust around welds and overall good value for money. Roughtrax were helpful and provided some photos of fitting instructions. When I work out how to post a pic (jpeg I think - anyone any advice please) I will put one on site. I think the bar looks good and an improvement from the standard A bar that most are supplied with.

Comment

I just got a stainless one from Roughtrax. Most excellent, but because I have a 99 3rdGen the fittings didn't work. Barry offered to take it back, so I think you'll be ok with it. Could try here though:
      http://www.4x4at.com/product_details.php?id=134&catid=2
      Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Working...
      X