Whats it worth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats it worth??

Bit of advice please folks. Thinking of trading in my 1996 ssrx for qa van. Sad i know but it has to be done, I am dreading getting back to a manual car.
    I need to know what it is roughly worth so I do not get stiffed on a trade in. It has done about 150 000 km, few spots of rust, back box of exhaust fell off.
    Recently had new starter motor and radiator. Scorpion alarm immobiliser, cd player, good tyres, 7 months tax, 3 months mot.
    What would you give for it??
    . Do you want it??

Originally posted by blacksurf
    Bit of advice please folks. Thinking of trading in my 1996 ssrx for qa van. Sad i know but it has to be done, I am dreading getting back to a manual car.
    I need to know what it is roughly worth so I do not get stiffed on a trade in. It has done about 150 000 km, few spots of rust, back box of exhaust fell off.
    Recently had new starter motor and radiator. Scorpion alarm immobiliser, cd player, good tyres, 7 months tax, 3 months mot.
    What would you give for it??
    . Do you want it??
    Is it a 3rd or 2nd gen ????
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

1995 m reg. Think that is second gen, pretty sure anyway.

Comment

1995 m reg. Think that is second gen, pretty sure anyway.
        has it got a lift up or drop down tailgate

lift up is a 3rd gen

drop down is a 2nd gen
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Drop down. Thought it was a second gen, just seems ages since i was looking into all that. they range on auto trader from 2750 to 5500. What did you pay for yours??

Comment

Drop down. Thought it was a second gen, just seems ages since i was looking into all that. they range on auto trader from 2750 to 5500. What did you pay for yours??
            well the mother in law paid for mine but i had to pay her back but it cost 5K from a dealer but if i had it my way i would of got one from a forum memeber.

If yours is in really good nick then i would of thought 3.5 -4.5 but if there are a few niggles with it then you can go from your lower figure of about 2.7 upto about 3.5 i would of thought but it just depends on how long you wanna hold out for a high price

Comment

Hard to say without seeing it, but probably around 3,500.

Comment

well, it has been serviced regularily, just a few bits of wear and tear making it a bit less than perfect. You think it will sell pretty quick on here???

Comment

well, it has been serviced regularily, just a few bits of wear and tear making it a bit less than perfect. You think it will sell pretty quick on here???
                  get some good pics and pay a fiver to koi and give it a go.sometimes they go fast and others take a bit of time but its worth a fiver anyway

Comment

why dont I just send you a fiver as a sweetner and you take it off me for three grand stormforce. buy it for the wife

Comment

why dont I just send you a fiver as a sweetner and you take it off me for three grand stormforce. buy it for the wife
                      if only she would drive a surf but she's on about trading in her celica for a supra now.
                      I've just spent a fair bit on mine over the last few months getting it all lifted and besides it's gonna be laid up for a few months after xmas when i have my hip operation but its a good offer tho

Comment

anyone else?? will throw in a bacon buttie and a brew if you do it quick like.

Comment

Working...
                        X