head fixed !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head fixed !!!

Well after 10 days its done. or so I thought? 2miles from home I nudged the right pedal down to pass a lorry then it sounded like someone had shoved a stick in the fan. this only happened when the turbo cut in around 2000 rpm? not good I thought took it back and he retightened the turbo inlet manifold, still a slight squeal there but he said it will be ok till wednesday when it goes back in. so my excitement was short lived.

i know mistakes can be made, but if a mechanic doesn't tighten something like that properly, and then when it's supposedly rectified there is another problem, then i think you got to start asking questions about there competency in doing there job right and what else have they overlooked while doing such an expensive repair for you.

sorry for the downer, but you want to make sure now, because if it goes wrong later down the line the excuses come out and blame gets shifted to your driving/mileage etc.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

You are quite right, but I have been going to this chap since Ive had the surf and he is spot on, I wouldnt think he would rip me off, he done some good work for me

Comment

that's good to hear, just thought worth a mention as you just don't know sometimes.
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
        X