No announcement yet.

mobile tinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello mate - I still need my rear window doing and Ive fixed it now so you can get to it. probably catch up with you in the new year.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
      have done quite a few members surfs on here and i think they was happy lol . do a search youll see the old posts
      i can highly recommend had my old 2.4 done
      TOP JOB for Bargain Money
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Just wondering…

Do you have to take the glass out of the doors to do a professional job?

They only time I’ve used tint was on the rear plastic window of my Land Rover’s canvas hood…. Looked like a strait forward task until I tried… not easy
        Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

sold for Ł130.00 you can do my surf for me on your way down to cornwall if you like just let me know when and i will give you directions to my house as i am only 2-3 miles from junction 30 of the m5 motorway at exminster.
          cheers shaun
          NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

while your at it sly,run down this way and ive got my surf that needs doing and the mrs sharran.pretty please.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

tinting weekend

right il sort it after xmas il come down and do the lot have a long weekend away if your all serious
              black n tan
              black n tan
              yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Hi Mark - if you need a stop over on the way to Cornwall you're welcome to kip here for the night, oh yeah and I need the Bullet's rear window redone - its got a tear from rubbing on cargo!

And to everyone else - I can only sing Mark's praises - he tinted the Bullet for me 2 years ago and they still look fab!!
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                  Hi Mark - if you need a stop over on the way to Cornwall you're welcome to kip here for the night, oh yeah and I need the Bullet's rear window redone - its got a tear from rubbing on cargo!

And to everyone else - I can only sing Mark's praises - he tinted the Bullet for me 2 years ago and they still look fab!!
                  the only one ive seen that he did is yours and it looks laaaaaavly
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

by the good reports you have i am up for your window tinting skills.
                    cheers shaun
                    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Hi slydog,

any chance you are still tinting windows?

I would be bery bery interested?

Could you email me at aqibnaseem@gmail.com

Thanks.
                      Last edited by monkeyfireonthemoon; 21 February 2007, 20:57.

Comment

I would be interested in the window tinting if you are still doing it you can contact me on rosscameron22@hotmail.com thanks

Comment

im another who would be interested if you're still tinting

Comment

Hi Slydog, definitely want mine done in the next few weeks or so - especially as we are going to have a heatwave soon How long does it take to tint the vehicle?

Cheers, Nick
                            "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
                              ok im gonna start my tinting again but mobile . eze up carport . so if ya want ya surf tinted or any other car . then let me know . special rates for forum members of course . il be taking bookings soon
                              Hi Mark, if your up this way (Nottinghamshire) i would love my 4 door windows doing. The back doors have faded so if you come ill prep them.
                              Oh, how much would they be mate, if you come??

philip.chadwin@ntlworld.com

Comment

I think Mr Slydog might be quite busy at the moment - I pm'd him about a month ago about doing my truck and got a response that he would do it and would be in touch, but been a while since now and heard nothing...
                                Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
                                X