No announcement yet.

rear spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive just gone and bought myself one of Sanchos " finds" Lets face it at £ 25 including vat and post, who cares if it turns out c**p. Ive a feeling it might just do the trick and I,ll be delighted I didnt get that spoiler. All I want is a back window that me and the dog can see through and even though its plastic any bling factor will also be cool
    I must say everything he said about the form 4 website is correct. Its terrible to navigate around and they hated my switch/maestro card, three attempts and it kept telling me that the number entered didnt match the type of card which was a BIG FAT ANNOYING FIB. Eventually did it with the visa.

Once I get this thing stuck on, and Chillits old A bar, I think I,ll have to post a few pics, apart from not being grey which deep down I think is still the colour to go for, I reckon this truck is going to look OK and in a rounabout way its down to Sancho, first of all for his bullbar raffle and then for the bargain basement quality OEM spoiler find, made of the finest carbon fibre lookalike no doubt impossible to NOT scratch plastic.
    Fake wood dash is next on the shopping list. ( QUALITY)

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
      Ive just gone and bought myself one of Sanchos " finds" Lets face it at £ 25 including vat and post, who cares if it turns out c**p. Ive a feeling it might just do the trick and I,ll be delighted I didnt get that spoiler. All I want is a back window that me and the dog can see through and even though its plastic any bling factor will also be cool
      I must say everything he said about the form 4 website is correct. Its terrible to navigate around and they hated my switch/maestro card, three attempts and it kept telling me that the number entered didnt match the type of card which was a BIG FAT ANNOYING FIB. Eventually did it with the visa.

Once I get this thing stuck on, and Chillits old A bar, I think I,ll have to post a few pics, apart from not being grey which deep down I think is still the colour to go for, I reckon this truck is going to look OK and in a rounabout way its down to Sancho, first of all for his bullbar raffle and then for the bargain basement quality OEM spoiler find, made of the finest carbon fibre lookalike no doubt impossible to NOT scratch plastic.
      Fake wood dash is next on the shopping list. ( QUALITY)

Bogus
      That fcuking website....

Well here's the bit of plastic just kind of resting on the truck. As I said before, I won't be able to stick it on until I've managed to chip all that spunk off the paintwork but I think it looks alright for a pony.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
        That fcuking website....

Well here's the bit of plastic just kind of resting on the truck. As I said before, I won't be able to stick it on until I've managed to chip all that spunk off the paintwork but I think it looks alright for a pony.
        999 posts eh!

I thought you were exaggerating the T cut issue. If anything you understated it. Is there that much T Cut in the world ??

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

999 posts eh!

I thought you were exaggerating the T cut issue. If anything you understated it. Is there that much T Cut in the world ??

Bogus
          Gives whole new meaning to using the word spunky to describe something,
          though. (Looks rather nice, BTW Sancho. The spoiler, not the ........ ).

Comment

999 posts eh!

Bogus
            hehe, you should see it in the daylight! Like like the truck has suncream on!

Funny, I think it was dark when Sancho looked at the first at my place.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

The spoiler looks good, the paintwork however!!!!! looks like someone emulsioned it, dont think a jet wash is gonna move that, you need some fine rubbing compound on a electric buffer and then a good polishing,
              A bit like stirring someone else's porridge
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                hehe, you should see it in the daylight! Like like the truck has suncream on!

Funny, I think it was dark when Sancho looked at the first at my place.

Dark!!! must have been a total eclipse
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                X