1st gen arches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st gen arches.

just had a look a look at that first gen.love those front arches.does anyone know where i can get hold of a set of front 1st gen arch extensions,just had a though about fitting them on to the surf. obviously modding the front wings to fit.or will the 1st gen wings fit on the surf.
    Last edited by surfenstein; 8 December 2006, 18:17.
    www.overfab.uk

http://www.toyotahilux.com/index.php?doc=11&cid=86

Is you only option, and cut them out of the wing.

Ironically, the Mk2 pickup (1st gen Surf) wheel arches are the smallest opening of all the hilux's shapes. So rubbing is often an issue.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      http://www.toyotahilux.com/index.php?doc=11&cid=86

Is you only option, and cut them out of the wing.

Ironically, the Mk2 pickup (1st gen Surf) wheel arches are the smallest opening of all the hilux's shapes. So rubbing is often an issue.
      cheers for the info tony.thats a pity about them being smaller.especially as im fitting 33s.do you have a s$$$$ one lying round anywhere.wing that is.that i could offer up.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
        cheers for the info tony.thats a pity about them being smaller.especially as im fitting 33s.do you have a s$$$$ one lying round anywhere.wing that is.that i could offer up.
        Nah, got mk1 or mk3 wings, but no mk2's They are my favorite shape, would look good on a 2nd gen surf.

They are similar shape to mk1 Vauxhall Nova arches, but obviously will be a bit small arch opening!!

Wouldn't worry about the size, there's not that much difference. If I get new wings, you can have the old ones. Or get in touch with Rick (Vagrant) he has a 1st gen surf that is being parted out.

Comment

Nah, got mk1 or mk3 wings, but no mk2's They are my favorite shape, would look good on a 2nd gen surf.

They are similar shape to mk1 Vauxhall Nova arches, but obviously will be a bit small arch opening!!

Wouldn't worry about the size, there's not that much difference. If I get new wings, you can have the old ones. Or get in touch with Rick (Vagrant) he has a 1st gen surf that is being parted out.
          ok ill try and give rick a go.thanks.did i not see a thread with fibreglass arches.
          Last edited by surfenstein; 8 December 2006, 19:08.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

these are the ones im after.
            http://toyotafiberglass.com/IM001595.JPG
            http://toyotafiberglass.com/IM001597.JPG
            i think they would look the muts nuts on my 2nd gen.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Ta-da!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-PIECE-WING-W...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

cheers sancho.thats exactly what im looking for.your nearly as good as vince.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

bingo...

great find...

Comment

cheers sancho.thats exactly what im looking for.your nearly as good as vince.
                    Not sure I want to be as 'good' as Vince.....

Comment

Have you noticed some of the other bits they do...?

Comment

Oh, I could post pages of gossip about Terry (topcat) and LA Supertrux but my lips are sealed.

Huh?

Comment

Oh, I could post pages of gossip about Terry (topcat) and LA Supertrux but my lips are sealed.

aw not fair.DO TELL
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

If you are referring to the various hilux bits... if the supertrux site was a little easier to navigate, and the pricing made sense... perhaps more people would use it...

Apologies, perhaps that was a little harsh. The majority of the time I go to look for stuff on the site, I just give up, they really need to sort out their commerce engine amd shopping carts... just aggravates me... sorry...
                            Last edited by AndyLala; 8 December 2006, 19:57.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
                              If you are referring to the various hilux bits... if the supertrux site was a little easier to navigate, and the pricing made sense... perhaps more people would use it...

nah, nothing like that, I shouldn't have mentioned it.

oops.

:bottled it and deleted the post........ :

Comment

Working...
                              X