Please tell me this isn't true ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayto
    Do you have to have your common sense taken out when you become a judge in this country?

NO !!!! YOU HAVE TO HAVE NO COMMON SENSE TO BECOME A JUDGE
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Don't forget

Originally posted by Tallyman
      10 years of nulabour - where do you think it's going? Down the toilet fast. Blame it all on Cherie Blair's need to make lots of cash . That can be the only reason she persuaded her dumb husband to bring in the Human (sorry Criminal) Rights Act, so she and her ilk could jump on the gravy train.

Sooner we're shot of this lot the better.
      Tony's a lawyer aswell.

You'd probably be liable for prosecution if you carried out the 'procedure' unless you had the appropriate NVQ and HSE qualifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Long way 'round
        Tony's a lawyer aswell.

You'd probably be liable for prosecution if you carried out the 'procedure' unless you had the appropriate NVQ and HSE qualifications.
        i have,but i aint done for a few years so i can practice on him then can't i
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mayto
          Do you have to have your common sense taken out when you become a judge in this country?

NO !!!! YOU HAVE TO HAVE NO COMMON SENSE TO BECOME A JUDGE

Well its got to be one or the other joker?? whats the matter with these people?

Comment

Now gentlemen, it's fine talking about removing his dangley bits, but let's not leave ourselves open to be sued for not taking care, before we carry it out we need to give him many scrubs around the general locality of said bits with COPIOUS amounts of surgical spirits.

Now remember to make sure there is absolutely no chance of infection - use a heavy duty scrubing brush.

To make sure the surgical spirits dry evenly please remeber to hang said offender by the dangleys.

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

This is the same organisation that fails to deport offenders on their release from prison because they can't find them.

Can't find them ???? They were in your prison not 30 seconds ago! How fast can these people run ?

Comment

firstly take a piece of rusty old welding wire,bend end over in the shape of a hook taking care to leave as many jagged edges as possible.next insert into the japs eye and twist and push at the same time to make sure you have good insertion,then when you have reached the scrotum,twist a bit more and pull very slowly in short sharp jerky movement.then when wire with scrotum attached is pulled freely of the japs eye,crush with two breeze blocks.nuff said.feckin wayne kers.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

can't we just kill them on the quiet???

who'd have known anything about him if he hadn't made the news??

Russia can get away with it... (i dunno what that russian dude did, but he upset them... they kill him)

it's not like anyone would miss him!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

what you talkin' 'bout willis?

you can't go killing kiddie rapists and the like, that solves nothing don't you know!?!?

remember they've had it tough. we need to support them, make sure they have no need to work, fund their drug habits, pay for everything for them because they're struggling to intergrate.

it's probably perfectly legal and common place to rape, murder and steal from who you want where they come from...hey, thats not there fault, so get off their backs, go do an extra 20 hours overtime this week so the good saviors of Labour can receive the extra income tax, then this poor, unfortunate soul may get a holiday to the bahamas out of the system too.

(do i get the job now? yes! cool! i'm now honourable! this country's hierarchy is a feckin joke)
                    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                    X