Christmas Hell!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    No need to go out looking Matt..........http://www.bizrate.co.uk/perfumeandc...n+perfume.html

Just whip your plastic out!
    hehhee!!... i thought it was "Terry Muller"... not "Thierry Mugler"... the bird in Debenhams had never heard of him!!...
    seems to have a nice purple bottle though!!

i don't really get the jist of all these "Eau de parfum" stuff like that...
    John lewis had a set for £50 with a couple of bottles of erm... "stuff" in... i just gotta get into Reading on my own
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I'm just about all done.

Camera & printer, new moby and various bits for the missus. Radio control plane, psp games and warhammer stuff for the boy, loads and loads of Dr Who stuff for the girl (yep) and a network music player and rado control concorde for me.

I gotta get Vicki perfume too though. 'DKNY' in the shape of an Apple, apparently.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        I'm just about all done.

Camera & printer, new moby and various bits for the missus. Radio control plane, psp games and warhammer stuff for the boy, loads and loads of Dr Who stuff for the girl (yep) and a network music player and rado control concorde for me.

I gotta get Vicki perfume too though. 'DKNY' in the shape of an Apple, apparently.

Man, there are going to be some happy people in your household. Just make sure they don't see this thread otherwise they wont believe in santa anymore.

Comment

I still haven't got anything.... I'm getting deeper in the sh*t!!!!

I'm doing Bristol City centre store for the next two weeks. If i can get away with leaving the double decker (trailer, not bus) on the bay, then I might do a bit in Bristol.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
            then I might do a bit in Bristol.
            What about your shopping though?

Comment

The missus & me leave for Verbier at the end of November every year so we do Christmas with the family early. It's great, you get the rush done before everyone else starts thinking about it.

Just the BH to buy for now, that'll be easy, get her a little something that I want, she'll then get great pleasure in knowing it's hers and not mine... Last birthday I bought her a nice compact digital camera and now I can't get it out of her hands, damn it. Maybe a little printer to go with it...
              Surfin' Swiss Style...

Comment

Working...
              X