am i sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i sad

mrs t has said i have turned into a sado i have bought a private number plate, is she right,the only thing it has got to go onto her car as mine is to old so here it is,is it sad or can you see what it represents T777NEY its the near to my name i could get.
    colin

Doesn't look like Colin to me!

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
      mrs t has said i have turned into a sado i have bought a private number plate, is she right,the only thing it has got to go onto her car as mine is to old so here it is,is it sad or can you see what it represents T777NEY its the near to my name i could get.
      colin
      No just as bad as melons .....She has a private plate on her focus, It was a 02 but now is L* HMW
      The strange thin is she keeps getting comments about how old it is or "i didn't know they made them back then"
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Doesn't look like Colin to me!
        did'nt have that much money for COL1N so i had to opt for my surname,but theres alway the lotto tonite
        colin

Comment

i dont think private plates are sad at all. cos i have b911 bys to sell, soon as i get an mot on my new bike!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

they're sad if they have no meaning...

D4 5LUG would be good, but if i had to settle for J88 SLG it would be $$$$!

some could just as well be on any motor, don't have anything special about them at all...

my old boss, has 100 CCV, C4 CCV, K4 CCV and his Mrs has A1 PAM

P.S. anyone want K97 AVP?? (Alien v Predator!!... hehehe!!)
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

not sad for getting it - but sad for telling us lot !!!

I have CMC 100 on our subaru - but its belongs to Dad, as its his initials, and on loan as he doesn't have a car at the moment, so we can't sell it.
              Landcruiser Colorado
              Sub. Forester

Comment

I'm still waiting (after about 9 months now) for the DVLA to get back to me abouy SLU651E, the promised they'd let me know when it became available (it isn't at the mo). Bet it'll cost me a fortune.
                Paul </Slugsie>
                Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                  I'm still waiting (after about 9 months now) for the DVLA to get back to me abouy SLU651E, the promised they'd let me know when it became available (it isn't at the mo). Bet it'll cost me a fortune.
                  Ask them about SLU951E too!
                  It just does, OK?

Comment

All sad,very sad

Comment

I had an ex boyfriend who has MCS 69
                      thats his initials and his race number. ( he races or raced something like formula 3000)

the good thing was that he as he changed his car every few months I could always know who it was driving around because it had his number on it.
                      a BMW3 Mseries one day, a ferrari a few weeks later, next a lotus exige, I have no idea what hes driving now ( i lost contact with him when he got married again) but i can be sure i will recognise his car and be ready to give him a wink if i see that number... although he would usually be going so fast my only chance to keep up with him was when i was on my motorbike.
                      she's no angel

Comment

I always wantedf a personal plate but the cost put me off. A far simpler solution (& cheaper) is to change your name like I did. Only costs £25.00 for deed poll

thanks

N*** FHL
                        I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

When looking initially some prices were coming up between 10000 to 100000 depending upon my choices....so thought sod it and I will stay with the private plate that every car gets when registering...

the one derived by DVLA
                          Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
                            ex boyfriend
                            I could always know who it was driving around
                            a BMW3 Mseries one day, a ferrari a few weeks later, next a lotus exige,i will recognise his car
                            give him a wink if i see that number

although he would usually be going so fast my only chance to keep up with him was when i was on my motorbike.
                            YOU STALKER!!!

my ex keeps wearing different shoes so i can't follow her footprints!
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Talking of good plates I saw a great one not so long ago and it would be great for Apache and his sideline at "vixenboots", how about K11NKY for a plate. I said to the mrs that it would be funny on her car! Not very well received!!!
                              It'll be well expensive though as I also remember K1NKY being in the paper a while back because some bloke had bought it for his wifes car. A LOT of money. .

Comment

Working...
                              X