Need some parts help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some parts help...

My French is pretty poor and we need the following parts (please see the attached image). I can't see the numbers very well, they must be the original Toyota part numbers and I'm guessing:
      17547F

Our local garage has been told he can only get them from Japan and will take at least 1 month to get them sent here. I can order them to a UK address and have them bought over. But how?

Is there a good online parts place you guys can recommend? TonyN? Roughtrax? How's good? How's quick? Will they be able to order the parts from the image below?

It's an LN130 2L-TE, will they need more details?

Thanks for the help...

Surfin' Swiss Style...

all easy to get hold of...
    i can make the top 2 out of silicone if your stuck.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

17801 you can get from roughtrax or milners.The roughtrax one is a silicone hose but not sure what milners are tho
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

All those parts (circled) are available from either Roughtrax or Milners.

Comment

Thanks guys, I've e-mailed them to see what they are saying.

They're not essential parts are they? All I could work out was the dude telling me not to drive the car in a dusty environment. Sadly it's pretty dusty up here until the snow comes...

He also thinks I need some beefier batteries, the two I currently have may have come with a Fischer-Price sticker on them. They are £££ out here. So I'm just going to see how it goes, maybe get a Battery Booster for those ultra cold days...

I can't wait for the snow to fall so I can a) go skiing and b) go white laning... I've got some great routes planned. Bring on the snow.

Thanks.
          Surfin' Swiss Style...

Comment

Only essential if.....

You want the turbo to supply air under pressure (boost) and the engine to not draw in the dust you speak of. Your Garage..Dude..dud mechanic whatever must be a sorry excuse if they can't source, cobble together repalcement pipe work!

They're not essential parts are they? All I could work out was the dude telling me not to drive the car in a dusty environment. Sadly it's pretty dusty up here until the snow comes...

He also thinks I need some beefier batteries, the two I currently have may have come with a Fischer-Price sticker on them. They are £££ out here. So I'm just going to see how it goes, maybe get a Battery Booster for those ultra cold days...

I can't wait for the snow to fall so I can a) go skiing and b) go white laning... I've got some great routes planned. Bring on the snow.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Help with the part numbers? My guess was:

17547F

Can anyone tell me what they are and what are the correct Toyota part numbers please?
              Surfin' Swiss Style...

Comment

It's a bit hard to make the numbers out. The easiest thing to do would be to email the pic over to Roughtrax and they'll send the appropriate bits. Or look at the webpage and work out which is which

http://www.toyotahilux.com/index.php?doc=11&cid=135

Comment

I'm bored. You need this and this and this and this

I think

Comment

thanks sancho...
                    Surfin' Swiss Style...

Comment

Part numbers of all the bits after filter and before Turbo are on them. The two hoses have them on top and the tube underneath. It's common for a lot of plastic parts to have the part number moulded in.

Nev

Comment

If they aren't the original parts... then... try this...
                        If the Toyota dealer doesn't have them... they will be staged in Belgium, and can be supplied in 24hrs to anywhere in Europe...

Hose, Air Cleaner, No.2 17882-54360
                        Suitable for 2LT#..LN130

Hose, Air, No.2 17342-54020
                        Suitable for 2LT#..LN130

Hose, Air Cleaner, No.1 17881-54340
                        Suitable for 2LT#.. LN108, 112, 130

Hose, Air, No.1 17341-54010
                        Suitable for 2LT#..LN130

These are for an LN130W, and parts listed are for frame numbers LN130 xxx-0132778

Comment

Working...
                        X