Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

Well now that i have a pic to post i thought id come forward and say Hi!!!! I have already been helped out by fellow forum memeber with some questions on oil changes. i love the car its my first one, I wanted a Gen 2 as i think they look ARD!!!!! but the missus had to have her say so we settled on a Gen 3. Once i have confidance that all is well mechanically, and a Good service is undertaken, I hope to join some of you in the new year on some Mud runs!!!

Anyway here she is...........

Originally posted by Toylux
    Well now that i have a pic to post i thought id come forward and say Hi!!!! I have already been helped out by fellow forum memeber with some questions on oil changes. i love the car its my first one, I wanted a Gen 2 as i think they look ARD!!!!! but the missus had to have her say so we settled on a Gen 3. Once i have confidance that all is well mechanically, and a Good service is undertaken, I hope to join some of you in the new year on some Mud runs!!!

Anyway here she is...........

Nice vehicle, You must do the Langdale quest with me soon.
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

nice 3rg gen mate, nice to see someone else willing to get muddy! lots of shiney club members about

when you next doing langdale al quite fancy a bash at that sometime?
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Oh Yeah for sure.... This was JUNKS old car (he did have 2 for sale i think Raptor???? got the other one) and is in very good nic and looks to be in good order. I just wana make sure its all 100% before i head out and do the nasty LOL. Had to get rid of the Squint door stickers and put a GAY wheel cover on as the "TOYOTA" one was not to her indoor's taste LOL never mind.......im sure after a few months have past she'll stop caring and head back to HER car!!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
          nice 3rg gen mate, nice to see someone else willing to get muddy! lots of shiney club members about
          My beast is nice and muddy! it looks so much better that way! i suppose i will have to get the camera out and get some pics up although most of you have probably allready seen it as it used to be dannos!
          it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
            My beast is nice and muddy! it looks so much better that way! i suppose i will have to get the camera out and get some pics up although most of you have probably allready seen it as it used to be dannos!
            so your enjoying the truck then.you gonna join us in May for the 1st of two w/end meets in Camborne
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

yeah that sounds great! will have to make a note of that in my diary!! I love my truck and i still cant get over that special little button that gets me out of the muddy fields and puddles! i want to take it up to meavy (on dartmoor for those who are interested!) and get throught the ford up there whilst there is this bad weather so it will be nice and deep! just got to make sure i get another surf there to get me out if i get stuck! not cos of the beast but my inferior driving skills!!!!

Hopefully you guys can teach me some skills at the meet!!

Comment

yeah that sounds great! will have to make a note of that in my diary!! I love my truck and i still cant get over that special little button that gets me out of the muddy fields and puddles! i want to take it up to meavy (on dartmoor for those who are interested!) and get throught the ford up there whilst there is this bad weather so it will be nice and deep! just got to make sure i get another surf there to get me out if i get stuck! not cos of the beast but my inferior driving skills!!!!

Hopefully you guys can teach me some skills at the meet!!
                there is a thread in the off road section with the rough dates so stick your name down if your interesetd.

Comment

i am on it!

Comment

been looking but can see where it is, sorry for being rubbish but am at work and it looks like i will have to go and do some operations! if you can post a link i will be very greatfull!

Comment

been looking but can see where it is, sorry for being rubbish but am at work and it looks like i will have to go and do some operations! if you can post a link i will be very greatfull!
                      here you go Mike
                      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28183

Comment

Working...
                      X