Surf trains needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf trains needed

the wheel covers have finally arrived (see "rear wheel cover") post 13th Nov. They look slightly too big for the standard A4 envelope so would anyone be able to assist with getting them from Manchester to:
    Liverpool,
    Royston-Herts
    Cammborne-Cornwall
    Sherbourne-Warwick
    Castleford-West Yorkshire
    WorKsop
    Morley leeds
    South Woodford London.
    and a bit of a long shot...Aberdeenshire!!

For each one surftrained I will donate £4 to the MacMillan 4x4 challenge

If you can get Chillitt's one down to him, I can pick up Royston and Woodford from there and deliver them on my way back on the 17th.

Comment

and shortly after that i with have something going to mid lothian (if thats any where near aberdeenshire... )
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

If anyone can help to get mine to Salisbury for the 28th then i can get it picked up from there.Thankyou thankyou thankyou
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          If anyone can help to get mine to Salisbury for the 28th then i can get it picked up from there.Thankyou thankyou thankyou
          (consults map and list of people going to Salisbury)

I think I could drop one off with Jotto on my way back from Chillitt's if that's any good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
            (consults map and list of people going to Salisbury)

I think I could drop one off with Jotto on my way back from Chillitt's if that's any good.
            Thanks for that sancho much appreciated.I will send Jon a email asking if he will be able to bring it down for me

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              Thanks for that sancho much appreciated.I will send Jon a email asking if he will be able to bring it down for me
              They've got to all get down to Chillitt's first but, seeing as he's having one, I'm sure a way will be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                They've got to all get down to Chillitt's first but, seeing as he's having one, I'm sure a way will be found.

Just had a reply from jotto and he says if you can get it to him then he will bring it to salisbury for me.Thanks again sancho

Comment

and if you can get it to Jotto I can pick it up from there
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                    and if you can get it to Jotto I can pick it up from there
                    I can just bring it straight to you Tim, if you're around on the evening of the 17th.

Comment

i'm going to Durham on 24th Dec to meet my Parents who are then going to Lothian to meet my sister... Who lives in Aberdeenshire!! (Inverurie)

if you can get it to Newbury??
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

can get it to Dyce, Aberdeen or Inverurie / Kintore areas
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

shefield

ok im off to shefield tomorrow morning i think its junction 33 on m1 and coming back to south woodford later in the day . any good to anyone
                          black n tan
                          black n tan
                          yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

thanks for replies, will sit with map and volunteers details on thursday and see how it all hangs together.

Comment

ok- subjet to Chillitts approval I can drop off 4 to him, one for himself and 3 for Sancho to drop off to slugger and dirtydog and one to drop at jotto for stormforce.

good work everyone so far.

think the one for aberdeenshire is going inthe post as they are no ideal to be asking people travelling for christmas to stick intheir car- they look like giant sized pizza boxes!

so that £16 for macmillan when they get to the destinations.

leeds, worksop and Castleford i will drop myself in a single run

and liverpool....?

Comment

Working...
                              X